Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So brutal. At work today...

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
I go in and tell my boss they need to change something that they messed up on my documents. She says, "Oh okay, no problem." She says this all with a straight blank face.

In comes Chad with a good looking face, but not tall (5'7 at best...once again copecels FACE >>>> HEIGHT). She says "What's up baby?" and he says that all his paperwork is good. She says to him "Thanks baby" and starts smiling. And he leaves. I say thanks, and she pretty much says nothing to me whatsoever. Her eyes lit up when Chad walked in the fucking room. Mind you this is a woman who is at least in her late 30s. This is complete and utter bullshit. Chads live on a different planet.

Later on that day when we were leaving I saw Chad say bye to the secretary who of course smiled a lot and giggled and said bye. I followed suit, and she said NOTHING. Literal blank face. FUCKING BRUTAL. It's just so brutal. All because I have an ugly face. We have the same job. We do the same fucking thing. We get paid the same amount. And it doesn't matter to women. They find him hot. I'm not. I'm subhuman, he is Chad. We're two different species.

I fucking can't take this anymore.

Holy fuck, the difference in how we are treated and how Chad is treated is a metric fuck ton of suicide fuel.

I had a similar experience at the grocery store once. Chad is talking to the lady at the register and she has pure joy on her face. Then I go up and I smile and say "hey" and her smile instantly fades and she gives me a monotone "hi." It was so humiliating.

Use to happen to me with this stupid whore at lifetime fitness. All the goodlooking guys got smiles while i got a montone hello and a blank stare.

Chad is probably getting paid more then you.

Halo effect/lookism is the most vile thing in humanity. And the worst is that its a intrinsic and encouraged thing by nature.

Crustaciouse said:
Chad is probably getting paid more then you.

If you include blowjobs.

Nautica1983 said:
Use to happen to me with this stupid whore at lifetime fitness. All the goodlooking guys got smiles while i got a montone hello and a blank stare.

I really don't think smiling is correlated with your looks. I've gotten smiles too but I'm a depressed max 5/10 Indian manlet. I suspect it is more to do with high trust vs. low trust faces.

NegroKing said:
I really don't think smiling is correlated with your looks. I've gotten smiles too but I'm a depressed max 5/10 Indian manlet. I suspect it is more to do with high trust vs. low trust faces.

zGVp1EA.gif

NegroKing said:

So goodlooking vs ugly? k. Also im not talking about any kind of smile, im talking about a receptionist blantanly only smiling at goodlooking guys and not smiling at ugly guys

We are victims of our genetics

It's time to stop desiring attention from walking cancer (females) tbh. I prefer to be left alone

ItheIthe said:
It's time to stop desiring attention from walking cancer (females) tbh. I prefer to be left alone

C O P E!

Imagine what happens off screen

If he were <5'5'' I doubt it would have gone in the same direction.

It is offensive for a female to be in the vicinity of a non-goodlooking man. They hate you for existing.

> Chad

> Less than 6'0

Pick one.

Femoids are fucking evil.. They interact with people based on their fucking LOOKS... They have 3 different personalities for sub5s, sub8s and 8+/10s fucking brutal degenerates.

Legit fuck those cunts at your work. Dumb bitches every last one of them. Fuck that one dude too. This shit happens to me everyday I say fuck em

NegroKing said:

Maybe you're not as ugly as you say you are

NegroKing said:
Nautica1983 said:
I really don't think smiling is correlated with your looks. I've gotten smiles too but I'm a depressed max 5/10 Indian manlet. I suspect it is more to do with high trust vs. low trust faces.

This.

When I worked at McDonald's, me and a chadlite friend of mine were friends with a girl there, actually she was his friend and I had a oneitis for her. In McDonald's, there's the montly employee prize, usually when announcing the winner, the manager gather everyone in a room, so when someone wins, everyone will know right away. February this year, after working my fucking ass off, I won it, the manager announced to everyone, and literally NO ONE except said friend said "congrats" or anything, and when this female friend showed up for her shift, and I told her I won it, she literally just said "oh yea, fine". Two months later, my chadlite friend won the prize, no bs, but literally every females gave him a hug, this same female friend jumped in his arms and said "I'm so happy for you chad". That day I swallowed the final blackpill, I was so sad, when my lunch break came, I just stayed in the bathrooms trying to not cry. When I came home, I felt so humiliated and miserable, chad get the same prize as me, but 3x the reward. Fuck this man, I'll never work in a place like that anymore.

anincelforlifelol said:
I go in and tell my boss they need to change something that they messed up on my documents. She says, "Oh okay, no problem." She says this all with a straight blank face.

In comes Chad with a good looking face, but not tall (5'7 at best...once again copecels FACE >>>> HEIGHT). She says "What's up baby?" and he says that all his paperwork is good. She says to him "Thanks baby" and starts smiling. And he leaves. I say thanks, and she pretty much says nothing to me whatsoever. Her eyes lit up when Chad walked in the fucking room. Mind you this is a woman who is at least in her late 30s. This is complete and utter bullshit. Chads live on a different planet.

Later on that day when we were leaving I saw Chad say bye to the secretary who of course smiled a lot and giggled and said bye. I followed suit, and she said NOTHING. Literal blank face. FUCKING BRUTAL. It's just so brutal. All because I have an ugly face. We have the same job. We do the same fucking thing. We get paid the same amount. And it doesn't matter to women. They find him hot. I'm not. I'm subhuman, he is Chad. We're two different species.

Try to get her fired for favoritism of that shit happens

anincelforlifelol said:

Try to get her fired for favoritism of that shit happens

anon_899 said:
When I worked at McDonald's, me and a chadlite friend of mine were friends with a girl there, actually she was his friend and I had a oneitis for her. In McDonald's, there's the montly employee prize, usually when announcing the winner, the manager gather everyone in a room, so when someone wins, everyone will know right away. February this year, after working my fucking ass off, I won it, the manager announced to everyone, and literally NO ONE except said friend said "congrats" or anything, and when this female friend showed up for her shift, and I told her I won it, she literally just said "oh yea, fine". Two months later, my chadlite friend won the prize, no bs, but literally every females gave him a hug, this same female friend jumped in his arms and said "I'm so happy for you chad". That day I swallowed the final blackpill, I was so sad, when my lunch break came, I just stayed in the bathrooms trying to not cry. When I came home, I felt so humiliated and miserable, chad get the same prize as me, but 3x the reward. Fuck this man, I'll never work in a place like that anymore.

Brutal

I notice this, too. Sucks.

anon_899 said:

Holy shit.

Why the fuck do normies and those faggots from CuckTears not understand how multiple experiences like these can damage a person?

it's why chads have the best jobs too. Everyone will suck up to them.

And people tells us to be "nice people" and not cynical assholes when we see how unjust the fucking planet is, fuck that, i hope every femoid mentioned in this thread get acid attacked.

If I'm a surgeon working ER and one of you and Chad come in with multiple life-threatening injuries, I'm saving Chad first and making sure one of the cute nurses sucks his dick while he's in recovery.

Halo effect is real. There is no hope.

anincelforlifelol said:
Holy shit.

Why the fuck do normies and those faggots from CuckTears not understand how multiple experiences like these can damage a person?

We're not people, we're less than that, so it doesn't really matter

VileGeneticTrash said:
It is offensive for a female to be in the vicinity of a non-goodlooking man. They hate you for existing.

Ouch.

A Good Friend said:
If I'm a surgeon working ER and one of you and Chad come in with multiple life-threatening injuries, I'm saving Chad first and making sure one of the cute nurses sucks his dick while he's in recovery.

Halo effect is real. There is no hope.

Yup, thats natural selection, genetic trash dies off with his horrid genes, genetically superior gets saved and treated like a walking god. Its over pass me tha fucking rope

You cant take it anymore... well it isn't too late to become a hERo

Holy fuck, nothing is more brutal than existing next to a prime male, let alone work with him. B R U T A L. rope best cope