Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting so basically my life is over?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
ill be 19 very soon and still a kissless virgin. I don't think you can just get over the biological desire to find a partner. The consensus is that i'm pretty much fucked when it comes to women. It just feels so devastating to never get to touch a girl. I have no idea what I am doing with my life. Wageslaving sounds horrible but my semi-neet lifestyle is also dull and lonely as an incel. I have no long term career goals or anything. I guess incel life is just coping until death, though, 60 more years seems like a really long time to cope with my existence.

overlossus ngl if you have any expendable income maby invest a shit ton of money in crypto because you have nothing to lose :feelscomfy:

Believe in Jesus, we most likely don't have that much time anyway.

theres quite a bit of religiouscels here
I don't hate religious copers. But how a blackpilled truecel believe in a god who, even if he existed, clearly doesn't love them is beyond me.

I don't hate religious copers. But how a blackpilled truecel believe in a god who, even if he existed, clearly doesn't love them is beyond me.
brain damage from indoctrination

Get a loan and get plastic surgery. See if you can salvage your young adult life.

Age mogs me. You are still a teen.

ill be 19 very soon and still a kissless virgin. I don't think you can just get over the biological desire to find a partner. The consensus is that i'm pretty much fucked when it comes to women. It just feels so devastating to never get to touch a girl. I have no idea what I am doing with my life. Wageslaving sounds horrible but my semi-neet lifestyle is also dull and lonely as an incel. I have no long term career goals or anything. I guess incel life is just coping until death, though, 60 more years seems like a really long time to cope with my existence.
It's okay, brocel. I'm almost 20 and i'm still a virgin and i have never even kissed a girl before.

Top Kek teens thinking it's over. :feelsseriously:

Post again in 11 years... you're freaking 19... start moving your ass... you still have time to try.