Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So apparently my Chad friend from college got two chicks pregnant.

Iamthesui

Iamthesui

Death is a preferable alternative to cuckoldry
-
So back in college (when I was blue/redpilled) I hung out with people that were Chad's, chadlites, normies, all of em.

Well my one Chad friend (who was actually an okay guy, surprisingly somewhat blackpilled I've noticed after looking back) had a girlfriend throughout college. I liked going to parties with him since I figured he'd pass on foids to me (He tried but what foid wants a manlet).

Anyway long story short, he was such a Chad and his girlfriend was so scared of not being able to keep fucking him that she actually allowed him to fuck other girls at some points. He fucked her friend and his neighbor with her knowing and actually got both pregnant.

But if that's not suifuel enough, they both paid for their own abortions.

Think about this: A foid let her Chad boyfriend fuck other foids so she could also keep fucking him and the girls she let him fuck got abortions because this Chad told them to.

Fucking hell if thats normal life for a Chad then what the fuck are we doing?

Were the girls attractive?

just lol at living as a non-chad

Very interesting. Looks like he is a true friend
Like I said, good guy. He knew he was an alpha but wasnt a dick about it. He tried to help me but never gave BS advice

I hope they get abortion and lost their fertility

I hope the CHAD ghosts them, they screwed themselves either way, now they have to go through abortions or be a single mother.

I hope the CHAD ghosts them, they screwed themselves either way, now they have to go through abortions or be a single mother.
They already aborted. This happened a couple years ago and he didn't give a,single fuck

Seriously. Its a reason I hate him but at the same time like... If I were him I'd be doing the same thing

they hate us cuz they aint us

-the chad credo

they hate us cuz they aint us

-the chad credo
Honestly though I'm more interested in what he thinks about all of it. I know he's blackpilled (somewhat) but its really interesting how he perceives it. It's like studying an alien culture

Honestly though I'm more interested in what he thinks about all of it. I know he's blackpilled (somewhat) but its really interesting how he perceives it. It's like studying an alien culture

thats also how normies view us. Some kind of weird, alien animals at the zoo

Fuck even in my bluepill days I wouldve enjoyed getting the scraps.

Now if some guy done that to me. I would tell the girls to kindly to fuck off.

They already aborted. This happened a couple years ago and he didn't give a,single fuck
Damn. He's lived the life. Those are the whores that I would do anything to give me the time of the day.

FUCKING RAGE FUEL TBH

It's literally like they live in a separate reality than all of us. Fuck this world

Just another day in the life of Chad. Your genes determine your worth and the pleasures in life you'll have access to.

i hate women

Cgzz0imms9oeppbymsnz

how can you even get pregnant on accident in 2018?

Females are truly NPCs

I know a Chad-lite who's wife let's him fuck other girls. Sometimes He asks permission tho lol.

Chad's life= only life worth living. Might as well rope if you're not a Chad.

stds should b a thing