Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

so annoying when foids have that faux flirty "girls just wanna have fun" attitude

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder

A Russian woman films her death while singing and dancing with her friend before tripping over a wall. Arina Glazunova "tragically" fell to her death in Tbilisi, Georgia, last Friday after sustaining head and neck injuries from the fall. The 24-year-old woman’s screams can be heard right before the phone goes black, and she falls head-first over the ledge. Arina was rushed to the hospital but later died. Locals have set up a street memorial where the accident occurred, laying flowers at the scene.

idk that just looks like a drunk attitude

View attachment 1282344
A Russian woman films her death while singing and dancing with her friend before tripping over a wall. Arina Glazunova "tragically" fell to her death in Tbilisi, Georgia, last Friday after sustaining head and neck injuries from the fall. The 24-year-old woman’s screams can be heard right before the phone goes black, and she falls head-first over the ledge. Arina was rushed to the hospital but later died. Locals have set up a street memorial where the accident occurred, laying flowers at the scene.
She is in hell now

It's not fake, that's reality for women who face no repercussions for their behavior.

I find the "I'm just a girl" trend wayyyy more annoying, I think it represents the privilege that foids want in society, but yet it represents how they can be absolved of any consequences "Oh I'm just a girl!" :foidSoy:

It speaks subconciously of course, this isnt spelled out aloud

It's not fake, that's reality for women who face no repercussions for their behavior.
I find the "I'm just a girl" trend wayyyy more annoying, I think it represents the privilege that foids want in society, but yet it represents how they can be absolved of any consequences "Oh I'm just a girl!" :foidSoy:

It speaks subconciously of course, this isnt spelled out aloud
This. Both these phrases are born out of not having repercussions and the privilege they have.