Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So angry it's hard to even articulate my feelings

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I'm so fucking sick of 8+/10 Chads bragging about how easy it is to get girls, saying shit like, "Just lower your standards". As if I wasn't already prepared to settle for a 3-4/10. Why do we have to settle for actual bottom of the barrel filth? I would be happy with literally 80-90% of the women I see, but no, they're all reserved for CHAD. If I even want the hope of romance I have to go swimming through the sewer and diving through the dumpster. I have to go on a fucking quest to find the oldest, most used up, fattest, degenerate fucking pig monster with 8 piglet spawn to support. I'm seeing red, trembling, I can physically feel the rage burning me up. The days turned into weeks, months, years of endless trying and constant rejection. "Your soulmate is out there somewhere, you'll find her eventually!" I'M ALMOST 30 AND MY SOULMATE IS GETTING RAILED BY CHAD AND PUMPED FULL OF SEMEN 7 NIGHTS A WEEK! THERE'S NO ONE LEFT FOR ME! I have fucking panic attacks and cry until my face is covered with tears because I've never been loved by anyone and I'll never be loved by anyone. I've spent my entire life alone, rotting while I see everyone around me living in paradise. They didn't earn anything! They were born with a better face or born into a wealthy family and everything is handed to them! I've struggled my entire life for NOTHING! No matter how hard I work or how much effort I put into things, no matter how friendly I am to other people, none of it matters! Your entire life is determined the moment you're conceived!

haha bro just passively accept all the injustices of the world. dont get mad that's double plus ungood

I'm so fucking sick of 8+/10 Chads bragging about how easy it is to get girls, saying shit like, "Just lower your standards". As if I wasn't already prepared to settle for a 3-4/10. Why do we have to settle for actual bottom of the barrel filth? I would be happy with literally 80-90% of the women I see, but no, they're all reserved for CHAD. If I even want the hope of romance I have to go swimming through the sewer and diving through the dumpster. I have to go on a fucking quest to find the oldest, most used up, fattest, degenerate fucking pig monster with 8 piglet spawn to support. I'm seeing red, trembling, I can physically feel the rage burning me up. The days turned into weeks, months, years of endless trying and constant rejection. "Your soulmate is out there somewhere, you'll find her eventually!" I'M ALMOST 30 AND MY SOULMATE IS GETTING RAILED BY CHAD AND PUMPED FULL OF SEMEN 7 NIGHTS A WEEK! THERE'S NO ONE LEFT FOR ME! I have fucking panic attacks and cry until my face is covered with tears because I've never been loved by anyone and I'll never be loved by anyone. I've spent my entire life alone, rotting while I see everyone around me living in paradise. They didn't earn anything! They were born with a better face or born into a wealthy family and everything is handed to them! I've struggled my entire life for NOTHING! No matter how hard I work or how much effort I put into things, no matter how friendly I am to other people, none of it matters! Your entire life is determined the moment you're conceived!
You will never find a loyal sexually inexperienced femoid in the west nigga. Give up its over.

They have this winners effect shit where they win and continue to win and have never experienced failure in their life and attribute this to their hard work and effort and not just circumstancial luck - they think everyone that's not winning is just not trying hard enough. That attractive 6'3 muscular guy with rich fucking parents driving a bmw to school every day surrounded by girls legitimately thinks we just haven't tried hard enough.

I know how do you feel man, sometimes the rage is to strong that you stutter lose your sanity

Her past shouldnt matter op. Yours matters though. Why? Idk its female logic. She could get railed 9 ways to sunday until shes 35 and you just need to forget about all that shit cause shes with you now op and thats all that matters:lul:

Her past shouldnt matter op. Yours matters though. Why? Idk its female logic. She could get railed 9 ways to sunday until shes 35 and you just need to forget about all that shit cause shes with you now op and thats all that matters:lul:

And then the CUNT doesn't want to do anything with you because she's "learned her lesson" and "respects herself too much now". She's been fucking defiled in thousands of ways but suddenly she's "not that kind of girl". Just the thought of having to settle for these filthy whores makes me grind my teeth.

And then the CUNT doesn't want to do anything with you because she's "learned her lesson" and "respects herself too much now". She's been fucking defiled in thousands of ways but suddenly she's "not that kind of girl". Just the thought of having to settle for these filthy whores makes me grind my teeth.
Then when shes with her friends and sees a hot chad she starts to talk about all the nasty things she would do to him.

Just let society burn. They will soon realize their faults. All we can do is cope and observe as humanity slowly destroys itself into extinction.