Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel snubbed a cheating slut

J

jerrometome

Banned
-
iliketurtles

Last edited:
>had sex before
>creating chemistry with female and humble bragging

FAKE CEL OUT

its not really 'creating chemistry with female' -- easy to do that over text thus why even socially awkward incels are capable of catfishing.

its not really 'creating chemistry with female' -- easy to do that over text thus why even socially awkward incels are capable of catfishing.
Was an interesting read nevertheless. What you did was good, and escaped the possibility of becoming her potential beta orbiter (her ex was probably a betabuxer ). Good on you for that

Would've been more impressed if you had SNUFFED it.

thanks man -- just absolutely baffled me this girl who posted on social media about how much she loved her BF was being such a fucking slut and a deceptive whore to him. Unreal. She wanted to pay for my flight out of her student loans but i told her no -- like what the fuck you have a fucking boyfriend and are gonna do that shit -- just shows how conniving they can be.

Would've been more impressed if you had SNUFFED it.

well if i had, i wouldnt be lurking these forums cause i'd be a much more socially capable male.

thanks man -- just absolutely baffled me this girl who posted on social media about how much she loved her BF was being such a fucking slut and a deceptive whore to him. Unreal. She wanted to pay for my flight out of her student loans but i told her no -- like what the fuck you have a fucking boyfriend and are gonna do that shit -- just shows how conniving they can be.

well if i had, i wouldnt be lurking these forums cause i'd be a much more socially capable male.
Snuffed, as in killed, boyo.

Yep. If she was being deceptive against that boyfriend , then the provably of her doing the same things to you are similar. Also nowadays these sluts will do anything to seek attention / validation on Instagram/Twitter and white knights/cucks always fall for this. You prevented the trap however.

There was another thread with a YouTube video of some 16 year old girl venting about being ugly (when she is a literal 7.5/10) and attention whoring and trying to grab some orbiters. Too many people in this forum defended her and became cucks

Snuffed, as in killed, boyo.

lol ah gotcha, and thats where i separate from the incel since i dont wish death or harm (physical) but i am happy she got played by me, but in the end it didnt really matter since she went to Miami to get the next dick in line. slut.

Yep. If she was being deceptive against that boyfriend , then the provably of her doing the same things to you are similar. Also nowadays these sluts will do anything to seek attention / validation on Instagram/Twitter and white knights/cucks always fall for this. You prevented the trap however.

There was another thread with a YouTube video of some 16 year old girl venting about being ugly (when she is a literal 7.5/10) and attention whoring and trying to grab some orbiters. Too many people in this forum defended her and became cucks

oh yeah, and everytime shed send me a pic, she'd be like 'ugh i look so horrible' despite looking drop dead gorgeous. fucking cuntbag.

lol ah gotcha, and thats where i separate from the incel since i dont wish death or harm (physical) but i am happy she got played by me, but in the end it didnt really matter since she went to Miami to get the next dick in line. slut.

oh yeah, and everytime shed send me a pic, she'd be like 'ugh i look so horrible' despite looking drop dead gorgeous. fucking cuntbag.
moral of the story : never trust women in 2018

How is this allowed on here? This guy is humble bragging about not being incel like crazy.

How is this allowed on here? This guy is humble bragging about not being incel like crazy.
are you not a fan of hearing a story of dumb sluts getting owned? I thought you guys woulda been into this.

are you not a fan of hearing a story of dumb sluts getting owned? I thought you guys woulda been into this.
You didn't have to tell us your life story about how you've had sex before and how you yourself won over this crazy slut. Just tell the story and not humble brag.

You made a account just to give this story OP?

She was willing to fly to another country just to meet your ass wtf. This story is more suifuel then life fuel

You didn't have to tell us your life story about how you've had sex before and how you yourself won over this crazy slut. Just tell the story and not humble brag.

not really a humble brag--i essentially catfished her whoevers pics i used is irrelevant. its essentially the same story as the dude who got that girl to fly to spain from denmark or whatever.

not really a humble brag--i essentially catfished her whoevers pics i used is irrelevant. its essentially the same story as the dude who got that girl to fly to spain from denmark or whatever.

No. The fact that you used your pictures and made it clear that you did is relevant. We don't want people who make us feel even more subhuman here.

No. The fact that you used your pictures and made it clear that you did is relevant. We don't want people who make us feel even more subhuman here.
dont think about me think about how shallow this bitch was to fucking just cheat on her bf at the drop of a dime and so incredibly thirsty. Shes a slut regardless of who the pics were of, and she paid the price for it by getting rekt

dont think about me think about how shallow this bitch was to fucking just cheat on her bf at the drop of a dime and so incredibly thirsty. Shes a slut regardless of who the pics were of, and she paid the price for it by getting rekt

Lmao I get it. Make a fake Chad tinder and do it to some more crazy sluts.

Man don't be such a beta. Also fuck off fakecel.

beta= not wanting people to die lol okay...

fakecel? id need to claim to be an incel to be a fakecel, which im not claiming to be....
But you are humblebragging about your sexual history on an incel forumn where such content is triggering that is also against the rules. I could report you for that.