Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Snowflakes(Whitecels)are volcels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39129
  • Start date
Deleted member 39129

Deleted member 39129

Banned
-
Snowflakes(Whitecels) have the luxury to fuck noodlewhores and ascend.They can have romance with these noodles.The only true incels are us Ethnicels:feelskek:.We have no hope ,noodle whores despise us.We should do something or we have to rotte in a room and living a pathetic poor life with no foids.No hope for Ethnicels.Just be White Theory is relatable now:feelswhat:

No and noodlewhores don't give a shit about me

99.99% of cumskins here are volcels/fakecels, some of them just use this forum to spew their retarded superiority complex bs, they don't even care about inceldom most of the time

JBW is legit, but I’m here for a reason. God you’re so fucking annoying, clogging up ID with your retard spam GRaYposts.

JoinedNov 27, 2021Posts198Online23h 51m

JBW is legit, but I’m here for a reason. God you’re so fucking annoying, clogging up ID with your retard spam GRaYposts.

JoinedNov 27, 2021Posts198Online23h 51m
Go dickhead suck chads dick i want sex or i will fuck you:feelskek:

99.99% of cumskins here are volcels/fakecels, some of them just use this forum to spew their retarded superiority complex bs, they don't even care about inceldom most of the time
a cumskincel in a city of decent noodle population is fakecel

There is so much talk about noodlewhore on this forum that I have lost any attraction for them

Any decent looking white guy who goes with a noodlewhore is the lowest scum on this planet.

He could get any race of foid he wants yet he makes the dating situation of Asian men from extremely bad to basically non-existent/impossible.

:feelsokman:
Any decent looking white guy who goes with a noodlewhore is the lowest scum on this planet.

He could get any race of foid he wants yet he makes the dating situation of Asian men from extremely bad to basically non-existent/impossible.
Snowflakes are playing with feelings of chinks and rice:feelskek:

I am a white poorcel from Germany and I'm no volcel. There are a lot of noodles in Germany but that doesn't help because in Germany hypergamy is probably the highest in the world.
And I don't have the money or the willpower to travel to SEA.

I am a white poorcel from Germany and I'm no volcel. There are a lot of noodles in Germany but that doesn't help because in Germany hypergamy is probably the highest in the world.
And I don't have the money or the willpower to travel to SEA.
Heretoo man but if you are snow why fear :feelskek:

:feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: these people are actually pathetic

Agreed. It's one thing when mayocels pull off jbw but seeing white normies and chadlites with noodles is absolute suifuel. :feelsrope: