Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel snobbish chad gets killed by cop (+the importance of carrying a gun)

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Just saw the news on the TV and it made my day. :feelskek:

Basically drunk model chad got back from partying with his cum dumpster and forgets his keys inside uber's car, he tries to open the door with an extinguisher. His neighbor (who happens to be cop) heard some noises and went outside, asking chad what he was doing. Chad threats cop, who calls the police and out of nowhere gets attacked by enraged chad. However, cop had a knife and stabbed chad. You guys can see the footage here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqrN23L05Vw

Remember boyos, always carry a gun/knife. Chad may be stronger but he's not made of iron, guns is what allow us to fight back snobbish douches like this. God bless 'murica :feelsYall:

Last edited:

Basically drunk model chad got back from partying with his cum dumpster and forgets his keys inside uber's car, he tries to open the door with an extinguisher. His neighboor (who happens to be cop) heard some noises and went outside, asking chad what he was doing. Chad threats cop, who calls the police and out of nowhere gets attacked by enraged chad. However, cop had a knife and stabbed chad. You guys can see the footage here:

Remember boyos, always carry a gun/knife. Chad may be stronger but he's not made of iron, guns is what allow us to fight back snobbish douches like this. God bless 'murica :feelsYall:

d91.gif

Dios mio

I bet you he bullied incels at his school while he slayed jb pussy, arrogant chad got what he deserved.

Basically drunk model chad got back from partying with his cum dumpster and forgets his keys inside uber's car, he tries to open the door with an extinguisher. His neighbor (who happens to be cop) heard some noises and went outside, asking chad what he was doing. Chad threats cop, who calls the police and out of nowhere gets attacked by enraged chad. However, cop had a knife and stabbed chad. You guys can see the footage here:

should have checked his personality tbh

wish i was an americhad:feelsree:

Fuck Chad, he’s a filthy piece of trash.

Good riddance to that waste of space. Rest in piss. I am glad he got shot to death. This is what he deserves

What a retard. “Good genes come in package” sure buddies

Death is too easy, hopefully he reincarnates as a ricecel lol

yup

even chads are that low IQ in this country jfl
What a stupid fuck, had the world & just couldn't keep himself under control. Was probably a Staff bull terrier in a previous life.

Holy shit looks he was one of the Germanic Brazilians too, what a waste of his fuckin life hahah

Chads have been conditioned by life to think they're invincible JFL

Holy shit looks he was one of the Germanic Brazilians too, what a waste of his fuckin life hahah

guys with good faces have the most to lose

they should live in bubbles and just have women come over and fuck them

Chads have been conditioned by life to think they're invincible JFL
Also, his own mother would never fuck a midget. She also was probably the type of whore to make fun of them and other uggo’s. Brutal

Last edited:
Fucking best thing I seen today ngl

Also why was the Chad in his underwear? And why did he attack the cop unprovoked? Was it just because his whole life he's been led to believe he doesn't have to play by rules and everyone has to tow his line?

Who would have thought that a tall handsome white man would feel overconfident in his abilities :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I have met so many chads like that, they do something half assed or something that they are obviously terrible at but they think they are just great at it. Maybe they just get constantly validated for everything they do so they think they can get away with anything, even beating up a random guy for no reason

Nothing of value was lost

Also why was the Chad in his underwear? And why did he attack the cop unprovoked? Was it just because his whole life he's been led to believe he doesn't have to play by rules and everyone has to tow his line?
no clue tbh, I think when the cop asked him questions he didn't like it, he was probably high on drugs too since they found some weed and hash on his apartment.

Who would have thought that a tall handsome white man would feel overconfident in his abilities :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I have met so many chads like that, they do something half assed or something that they are obviously terrible at but they think they are just great at it. Maybe they just get constantly validated for everything they do so they think they can get away with anything, even beating up a random guy for no reason
Just read the comments on the video and people who knew him are saying he was a super troublemaker. Also guess who foids sided with? At least some based dudes are punishing these bitches

He didn't die in vain because I'm going to use his pics for my next Chadfishing adventure.

Where's the Chad?

Gigabyte lifefuel tbh, A chad like that is using to everything in life being free, probably why he had the confidence to charge at a cop like that. But the cop was like...not today.:dab:

Remember If you see an aggressive Chad, spray and pray boyos (in DooM).

Stupid Ricardão. get poked faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back