Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SNES или Sega Genesis?

Which 4th generation console is better?

• Sega Genesis

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • SNES

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Generalfeldmarschall
Which console do you think is better and why?

As for me, Genesis has some kind of magic that makes it better, like a console and a game library. Better soundtracks, exclusives that are closer to me personally (Shining Force, Phantasy Star)

Never owned Sega Genesis so SNES

SNES since I'm not familiar with Sega Genesis

Both have good games but that Super Metroid on SNES doe

As for me, Genesis has some kind of magic that makes it better, like a console and a game library. Better soundtracks, exclusives that are closer to me personally (Shining Force, Phantasy Star)
Yeah, Alien3 genesis soundtrack was a standout for me.

Genesis = higher resolution , power full cpu to make polygons and king of arcade games.

from what I know snes has a FAR better game library, some of the best games ever made for 16 bit consoles, literally timeless classics. Whereas only a handful few genesis games are even that good, like some sonics (only a couple of them really), shining force and a few others. I've never owned snes though

Genesis better hardware, SNES better game library and much preferable sound.

They're both great but i prefer the SNES game library