Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Sneir YouTube video

sneir mogs so hard

imagine being born a schizo low inhib criminal incel insteadof an autistic man child incel (me)

I remember when he had sheboons twerk for him.

I watched a livestream he did last year. He was so drunk he kept stumbling and at some point his balaclava fell and could see his face. He giga mogs me.

I think this guy must have been high inhib at some point in his life, he just became low inhib through drugs. Maybe we should all try this and drastically improve quality of life (in video game)

I think this guy must have been high inhib at some point in his life, he just became low inhib through drugs. Maybe we should all try this and drastically improve quality of life (in video game)

I watched a livestream he did last year. He was so drunk he kept stumbling and at some point his balaclava fell and could see his face. He giga mogs me.
Is he Chad ?

Where is he these days?

look at those eyes and facial bones fakecels.is

Must be easy to get driver license in Germany

I like euro's. But I prefer rubles.

Yep hes a fakecel 100%

He's a 6'1 germano-slavic mentalcel faggot with blue eyes.

The devil once laced @Sneir’s coke with dead skin cells he scraped off his left knee. Sneir proceeded to snort these up along with the coke and has been on a demonic high ever since. He hears the devils thoughts as his own and the urges he feels as those of the devils.

Guy is clinically insane

where did he stream on?

Isnt this the same nigga who posted his nuts?

Me in a couple years