Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Sneir" is a jewish JIDF bastard that needs to go, he keeps spamming pure garbage nonstop like a BOT (always the same shit). It's in jewish interest..

Ban this jewish infiltrator and let a new JIDF take his place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's usually funny when he comes in threads related to what he's saying. :feelsjuice:
Sure you fucking JIDF bastard.
What this bot says is pure garbage. Only his co workers can say that he is funny.

Sure you fucking JIDF bastard.
What this bot says is pure garbage. Only his co workers can say that he is funny.
Just googled what the JIDF is. :feelskek:

I just put him on ignore, problem solved

Me neither i just don't want europe that looks like brazil.
Imagine all mixed and no european culture available.
Culture can be followed regardless of race. (Eg: Mexicans following Spanish traditions, despite being mixed.)

I just put him on ignore, problem solved
No that ashkenazi jew is still spreading his nonsense like a bot.
You as a mod ignoring him doesn't fix the problem.
Imagine you are a cop that tries to find out what incels are.
You visit the forum and get "KILL ALL IN ........................bla bla bla nonsense"
Now compare that to actual facts like heightpill, racepill and so on.

Culture can be followed regardless of race. (Eg: Mexicans following Spanish traditions, despite being mixed.)
Have to disappoint you. Muslims won't follow any swedish, german, norwegian, italian and so on traditions.

No that ashkenazi jew is still spreading his nonsense like a bot.
You as a mod ignoring him doesn't fix the problem.
Imagine you are a cop that tries to find out what incels are.
You visit the forum and get "KILL ALL IN ........................bla bla bla nonsense"
Now compare that to actual facts like heightpill, racepill and so on.
The court is deciding on how to deal with him

Have to disappoint you. Muslims won't follow any swedish, german, norwegian, italian and so on traditions.
Muslims probably won't, but other ethnicities can.

Muslims probably won't, but other ethnicities can.
No they can not, period. I talk out of experience, i don't have a european belonging.
Non european mischlings don't inherit a european belonging.
I'm like a nomad. I have no home.

Yeah it's fucking based as hell

transport all ethnics into europe so they can fuck white stacies while all mayos die :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
LoL you dumbass, US will still have mexicans and chinks and niggers, Europe will have niggers and muslims.
White race will be gone soon. The stormfrontcels are fucked, literally jfl.
Kalergie plan.

I know it's fucking based :feelsohh:

There will be no more pure whites. You have lost the war for civilizational superiority; us ethnics are now your masters.
Ethnics will remain slaves and jews will remain masters.

Name me a single post-hunter gatherer society that has ever existed where more than 1% of the population possessed most of the political and economic power.
It's written in Talmud, i can prove it, but i have just puked, i will show you evidence tomorrow.

he is special and unreplaceable

Latin to english:
magistratum - magistrate
The fucking EXAMPLE you gave is spanish, I know my name is in latin, you must be trolling

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back