Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Sneir" is a jewish JIDF bastard that needs to go, he keeps spamming pure garbage nonstop like a BOT (always the same shit). It's in jewish interest..

Ban this jewish infiltrator and let a new JIDF take his place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
krimpi

krimpi

$lut$
★★★★
to keep incels look worse than they are!
This jewish pile of shit is always saying: "KILL THIS, KILL THAT (IN VIDEO GAME)" Typical JIDF bastard.
Pretending that he is "aryan" "100% white german". This jew (sneir) supports muslims just like George Soros supports muslims. Soros paying millions to smuggle africans to europe, to fullfill the kike master plan = the Kalergie- Hooton Plan.

The very definition of "Untermensch" = drug addicted, alcoholic. What is sneir? Both! Yet this JIDF bastard is pretending to be a lousy neo nazy.
Kike mods of course know about this.
That's why he's still here and doing his job.

Nah he's funny

@Sneir is a national treasure

why are you so addicted to jews? :feelskek::feelskek:

Atleast i'll find out how infiltrated this kike- made forum is.

Blocked that faggot the day I joined :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

sneir is on very thin ice

@Ika-Sama it's no secret that you kiss kike ass and pretend to be a moron nigger.

ARCHFIEND, ZOG SPEEDFREAK DEMON POSSESSED BY AL-MASIH AD-DAJJAL. HARAM SLUMLORD, GOLDEN-SHOWER GIVING SLOPPY WHORE, FECES BENDER AVATAR ZULU WARRIOR, NUCLEAR DEFCON 1 GLOWNIGGER AFRICAN JUNGLE BOKO-HARAM KOKAIN PRESIDENT. CEO OF GLASS MANUFACTURE 3" FLACCID PENIS IN SHADOWS, ALLEYWAY MINECRAFT CUBE ARSELOCH 10 YEAR OLD NONCE!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

This is the Average incel in 2022, get used to it :feelsUgh:

This jewish pile of shit is always saying: "KILL THIS, KILL THAT (IN VIDEO GAME)" Typical JIDF bastard.
Pretending that he is "aryan" "100% white german". This jew (sneir) supports muslims just like George Soros supports muslims. Soros paying millions to smuggle africans to europe, to fullfill the kike master plan = the Kalergie- Hooton Plan.

The very definition of "Untermensch" = drug addicted, alcoholic. What is sneir? Both! Yet this JIDF bastard is pretending to be a lousy neo nazy.
Some of his shit is funny but i agree hes annoying

ARCHFIEND, ZOG SPEEDFREAK DEMON POSSESSED BY AL-MASIH AD-DAJJAL. HARAM SLUMLORD, GOLDEN-SHOWER GIVING SLOPPY WHORE, FECES BENDER AVATAR ZULU WARRIOR, NUCLEAR DEFCON 1 GLOWNIGGER AFRICAN JUNGLE BOKO-HARAM KOKAIN PRESIDENT. CEO OF GLASS MANUFACTURE 3" FLACCID PENIS IN SHADOWS, ALLEYWAY MINECRAFT CUBE ARSELOCH 10 YEAR OLD NONCE!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

This is the Average incel in 2022, get used to it :feelsUgh:
sneir (kike) alt
you starting to sound like an infiltrator :feelswhat:
yes, I'm not a kike like you bastards are.
I'm infiltrating your kike forum.

you starting to sound like an infiltrator :feelswhat:
Are you done ? I called you before a libtarded piece of shit, hence your antifa latin name.
Now this libtard is kissing jewish ass again.
Trying to be an incel.
A faggot Libtard trying to be an incel.

Are you done ? I called you before a libtarded piece of shit, hence your antifa latin name.
Now this libtard is kissing jewish ass again.
Trying to be an incel.
Latin has nothing to do with antifa, why do you insist it does?

yes he spams too much. was funny earlier but now annoying. very no good

I said it before, look at your latin name = libtard.
Now what are you doing? You kiss the jewish ass. That's what i said before.

"Alerta Alerta Antifascista" what does that mean you dumbass libtard?

I can see how you hooked nose, evil bastards are working together.

I finally in my pathetic piece of shit life thought that i would fit in somewhere.
After 2 month now, this mods and kike users proved me that i don't!

I finally in my pathetic piece of shit life thought that i would fit in somewhere.
After 2 month now, this mods and kike users proved me that i don't!
The Jews got u gud, didn't they?
Brutal :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The Jews got u gud, didn't they?
Brutal :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I went after a stupid drug addict that i know was a kike.
All kike lovers interfered.

I didn't know that Incels.is was so infiltrated.
Have fun with these newcels.

Truecels use drugs though.

very interesting greycel ratio on the "no" option..

i like his sense of humor tbh

FUCK YOU YOU ASS SHIT NASTY TRANNY FAG ASS SHIT FUCK ASS ASS SHIT NASTY WHORE (IN A VIDEOGAME)

Jack Nicholson Movie GIF

I said it before, look at your latin name = libtard.
Now what are you doing? You kiss the jewish ass. That's what i said before.

"Alerta Alerta Antifascista" what does that mean you dumbass libtard?
That is fucking spanish you retard

That is fucking spanish you retard
Latin to english:
magistratum - magistrate

Do you hate gay people?
Or maybe transgender people?
If so, then why?
Because latin is a school subject in universities.
Of course I do, because the Jews will rid society of Alt-Right/Neo Nazis like you.:feelswhat:
I guess you consider 1 billion muslims as alt-right/neo nazis because they hate jews.
Here are the owners of your ancestors:
https://tv.gab.com/channel/onebasedbrother/view/who-owned-the-slave-ships-62bdd4537e8f0b4af64bad8b

I don't care if people hate Jews, I just don't like people who see me as subhuman because of my race.
Jews see you as subhuman, that's why your ancestors were their cotton- picking- slaves. Watch the vid.
Also jews make propaganda nonstop in kike media to promote race mixing with your kind and jizzskins.
They want to get rid of these bukakeskins, don't know why exactly.
Rumors say, kikes are afraid of bukakeskins.

Jews see you as subhuman, that's why your ancestors were their cotton- picking- slaves. Watch the vid.
I doubt the majority of Jews were transporting slaves, most slave owners were European.
Also jews make propaganda nonstop in kike media to promote race mixing with your kind and jizzskins.
I don't care about racial purity
They want to get rid of these bukakeskins, don't know why exactly.
Rumors say, kikes are afraid of bukakeskins.
They why haven't they done something then? Last time I checked, Subsaharan Africa is booming in population size.

Don't play dumb, people will ALWAYS hate us whatever we do.

Still voted yes because he annoys the shit out of me tho

Don't play dumb, people will ALWAYS hate us whatever we do.
Yes! So?
Let a policer officer read our stuff for the first time. Go from: take the heightpill to take the racepill to FUCK ALL KILL ALL IN VIDEO GAME.
Compare that.

jews hate muslims you faggot

Yes! So?
Let a policer officer read our stuff for the first time. Go from: take the heightpill to take the racepill to FUCK ALL KILL ALL IN VIDEO GAME.
Compare that.
I'm refering to the reasoning itself, not the Sneir example.

I doubt the majority of Jews were transporting slaves, most slave owners were European.
Have you seen the vid? Can you debunk it?
Slave owners were kikes.
"Cotton was back then like the oil is today, rothschild got rich from cotton"
I don't care about racial purity
Me neither i just don't want europe that looks like brazil.
Imagine all mixed and no european culture available.

He's usually funny when he comes in threads related to what he's saying... :feelsjuice:

Plus, he's an honourable member of I.N.C.E.L.. :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back