Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sneako calls out India and Hindus in particular

I mean he's not entirely wrong but his fat fuck friend isnt doing shit in front of 6 hindu indians beating his ass

In the past few months curry hate seems to have gone mainstream on social media. It’s a shame that I was inactive on all major platforms while it was happening, cause I didn’t get to see it in real time. It was already normalized to mock curries for their accents, appearance, and sexual untouchability, but now normies are realizing the true extent of jeet cringe and delusion

@wereq @Grim_Reaper @screwthefbi
@ElTruecel

Almost feels unreal to hear a normie influencer using “pajeet”, lmfao

In the past few months curry hate seems to have gone mainstream on social media. It’s a shame that I was inactive on all major platforms while it was happening, cause I didn’t get to see it in real time. It was already normalized to mock curries for their accents, appearance, and sexual untouchability, but now normies are realizing the true extent of jeet cringe and delusion

@ElTruecel
With the rise of curry hate rapidly getting bigger, the Western-born curry normies will do everything in their power to make themselves seem "different" from the other curries. Don't be surprised if a curry is the first to attack you, so that he can prove to the non-curries that he's on their side.

@ElTruecel
It’s been around for a while tbh. I think it’s maybe cuz BP blowing up a bit people shitting on curries more lol

It’s been around for a while tbh. I think it’s maybe cuz BP blowing up a bit people shitting on curries more lol
Also it's because more curries are flooding Western countries and are stirring up trouble.

Almost feels unreal to hear a normie influencer using “pajeet”, lmfao
JFL Sneako isnt a full Normie influencer anymore and hasn’t been for a while. Once he talked with Fuentes he’s pretty much changed up his whole viewpoints and personality on things like this. Plus he legit used 4chan and had videos of him shit posting on /b/ a decade ago

I feel bad for all my currycels out there:cryfeels:

"I'm gonna be knocking everyone out over there bro" :feelskek:
r/chutyapa - Pajeet sheet on the street

Who is that, mogs me

Also it's because more curries are flooding Western countries and are stirring up trouble.
It’s partly both of these things; on the topic of blackpill, I’ve seen looksmaxxing tiktokers start to use “saar”.

The biggest factor in the rise in curry hate, though, is probably all the videos & current events going viral on TikTok and twitter. Examples include the disgusting videos of street “food” preparation and the Brazilian-Spanish tourist getting gangraped. Sneako himself is even making reference to curries bathing in cow shit among other things, jfl

Last edited:
JFL Sneako isnt a full Normie influencer anymore and hasn’t been for a while. Once he talked with Fuentes he’s pretty much changed up his whole viewpoints and personality on things like this. Plus he legit used 4chan and had videos of him shit posting on /b/ a decade ago
I did know he talked with Nick a while ago but didn’t know that there was a change in his content after. Personally, I never watched him, I just saw some clips of him on my TikTok fyp back in late 2022 and just considered him a normie redpill grifter along with Scamza and Tate.

I do recall seeing one clip, though, where he said he was cool with Nick being pro-White and a race realist, so I guess it makes sense he’d have some non-normie sensibilities and takes