Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SNAPCHAT CHADFISH HIGHLIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I stg you can’t make this up JFL my sides still hurt

Foid I’m Chadfishing on snapchat asks me if I want kids. I say yes, I think I’d make a good dad. She responds “Me too, but I’m worried that they might become a freak or an incel or something ik it’s unlikely but the off chance makes me rlly scared. I’d probably kill myself tbh” VERBATIM IM DEAD SERIOUS.

Confirmed: Foids would rather kill themselves before raising an incel :feelskek:

I hate how "incel" has become a scapegoat.

So foids don't want to date an incel, but they will give their son bluepill advice when he asks for help with girls.

I hope she births an incel.

Hopefully her kids will become incels and shoot there mother.

Just remember. Men have creatures like this equal rights

Gorilla CC0

I’d probably kill myself tbh
This sarcasm sounds more like a dude. Are you sure you didn't get catfished yourself?

However, I think Chads might be thinking the same thing.

Get nudes , set up a date and don't show up

Hoe being hoe.

Hoes are the reason incels are born.If she is ugly or short she will likely give birth to an incel

I don't see the issue here, if a foid kills herself that's fantastic

Foids see us as freaks?
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

this sounds fake as fuck but brutal if it really happened

That's why we need to replace women.
So foids don't want to date an incel, but they will give their son bluepill advice when he asks for help with girls.
One part of the infamous mompill. Your own mother doesn't want you to succeed and wants to set you up for betabuxxing.

While this could be a larp, I buy them thinking this. Look at the antivaxxers. A dead kid is preferrble to an autist and we all know what autistic is code for.

Jfl at femoids, if he becomes incel is because she is subhuman

Foid I’m Chadfishing on snapchat asks me if I want kids. I say yes, I think I’d make a good dad. She responds “Me too, but I’m worried that they might become a freak or an incel or something ik it’s unlikely but the off chance makes me rlly scared. I’d probably kill myself tbh” VERBATIM IM DEAD SERIOUS.

Confirmed: Foids would rather kill themselves before raising an incel :feelskek:
Screenshot?

Pics or it didn't happen. Jfl!
But really, can you take a screenshot? If she questions it be like "I gotta show my friend this he feels the same way" or something.

Pics or it didn't happen. Jfl!
But really, can you take a screenshot? If she questions it be like "I gotta show my friend this he feels the same way" or something.
I have an old iPhone 5 I use to take pictures without making a screenshot notif go off

These hideous creatures can vote