Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SMVs of all races

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
On average

Mulatto>White>Latino>Black>Arab>North curry>North Asian(Tend to be more masc)>South Asian>South curry

Chads

Mulatto Tyrone>Chad>Chadriguez>Chaddam>North Chadpreet>Dark skinned Tyrone>South chadpreet>North Chang>South Chang

Souce-r/braincels and Pua hate tinder experiments

White > Latino > Mulatto > Black > Arab > North asian > North curry > South asian > South curry

Actually don't care about comparisons with men of other races. I would care if I lived in the west but no point in dwelling about low curry smv relative to other races when my country is 100% curry.

Actually don't care about comparisons with men of other races. I would care if I lived in the west but no point in dwelling about low curry smv relative to other races when my country is 100% curry.
There still is Dravidian<<<Indo Aryan.Even in cases when the Dravidian mogs girls still want an Indo Aryan curry

It's over if you're not top 50% of whites simple as that.

There still is Dravidian<<<Indo Aryan.Even in cases when the Dravidian mogs girls still want an Indo Aryan curry
Yeah thats true. Skin color matters here.

5/10 lightskin mogs 7/10 dark skin. No wonder all the actors are light skinned. I don't think ive ever seen a dark skinned lead in a movie up North.

5/10 lightskin mogs 7/10 dark skin. No wonder all the actors are light skinned. I don't think ive ever seen a dark skinned lead in a movie up North.
Yeah sad tbh.Dravidians have Great bones and insane muscle insertions on average.Imagine being this guy he got posted on r/lady boner literally Top 1% bones mogs the entire Bollywood to cow worship but still an incel in currylands

Last edited:
White > Latino > Mulatto > Black > Arab > North asian > North curry > South asian > South curry
this is the official tier list
although black vs mulatto can be debatable

Yeah sad tbh.Dravidians have Great bones and insane muscle insertions on average.Imagine being this guy he got posted on r/lady boner literally Top 1% bones mogs the entire Bollywood to cow worship but still an incel in currylands

View attachment 428638
He is a mogger in the west bro. He can RTTmaxx and slay white pussy. But yes, he gets smv mogged by a fair skinned curry in India.

Mulatto cope
Most Mulattos look...off

Same in burgerland with black actresses, the lead is always ALWAYS mixed with caramel skin. With today’s soy movement I’m surprised it hasn’t been addressed.

Same in burgerland with black actresses, the lead is always ALWAYS mixed with caramel skin. With today’s soy movement I’m surprised it hasn’t been addressed.
Good point. I've never noticed that but it's true. Tbf, it seems even black hate darkskinned sheboons

Caramel= mix white so they have some white pheno resemblence relative to pure black sheboons.

Good point. I've never noticed that but it's true. Tbf, it seems even black hate darkskinned sheboons
It makes u think why hasn’t BLM gotten upset with this, hollywood is portraying their people wrong as most black women aren’t mixed with white skin and beautiful green eyes.

exactly what @Diocel said

View attachment 428638
Still mirin' this mogger. He's probably skinnyfat who eats shit food and never lifted a single dumbell but still has a lean face because superior bones.

Meanwhile, I have to get down to 9%bodyfat and gymcel 10 hours/week to escape fat face syndrome. Absolutely insane.

Its indeed over.

You can't base anything on different Chads. Tyones, Chad and Chaddam will all slay. You need to look at general race. You are fucking retarded.
I made a seperate list for the average guys too.Thats the SMV order

Nearly every single study states the following hierachy:
Whites > Latinos > Blacks > Asians > Middle-Easterners > Indians

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back