Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Smother always looks so unconcerned about my lonelyness and everyday suffering

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Always when I mentioning how sad I feel everyday, how my life is meaningless without waifu, she prefers to be silent, ignore it, or even change themes. And only if I with raised angry voice repeat that I feel horrible all day every day, and my life is meaningless without girls, she says something like "Are there really no girls for you?", or "Girls today are all whores". Yes, there are no good girls for me known, and absolute majority of them are whores. And you, with your strangling smothering and sedentary life style, which always tried to impose upon me too, made it even harder to do something like SEAmaxxxing. Do you blet even feel guilty and responsible for my failed life? Can you even see I'm not small child anymore, which you could make happy back then by buying some toys, and that now there are things you cannot give, things so crucial for meaningfull life, so could you just not interfere in me seeking them, but you did exactly that, trying to stop my progression towards right side. Or blet, if I'm still to be seen as small child, then be so kind and understand, that child is not happy without that special toy, called "cute adorable loli waifu". Buy it for me, blet. Cannot? Then do not bother me when I'm searching for it by myself, and thanks again for all that lifestyle which is so against my life goals. Or you want me to find waifu similar to you? "I'm the best", "You will not find better than me", thats what she said. But you not the best, and not good FOR ME. To earthly, to housewife. My element is wind, and special windy waifu I need, not homesitting housewife, and not whore. You maybe good for someone, but not me, I need waifu to be different than you, so now go to Vietnam and find her for me, because for me it is very difficult, again, thanks to you too

Kabans

Just fuck your mother problems solved.

also use paragraphing

Are you going to Vietnam?

Your mother should help you search for cute adorable lolis of culture

Always when I mentioning how sad I feel everyday, how my life is meaningless without waifu, she prefers to be silent, ignore it, or even change themes. And only if I with raised angry voice repeat that I feel horrible all day every day, and my life is meaningless without girls, she says something like "Are there really no girls for you?", or "Girls today are all whores". Yes, there are no good girls for me known, and absolute majority of them are whores. And you, with your strangling smothering and sedentary life style, which always tried to impose upon me too, made it even harder to do something like SEAmaxxxing. Do you blet even feel guilty and responsible for my failed life? Can you even see I'm not small child anymore, which you could make happy back then by buying some toys, and that now there are things you cannot give, things so crucial for meaningfull life, so could you just not interfere in me seeking them, but you did exactly that, trying to stop my progression towards right side. Or blet, if I'm still to be seen as small child, then be so kind and understand, that child is not happy without that special toy, called "cute adorable loli waifu". Buy it for me, blet. Cannot? Then do not bother me when I'm searching for it by myself, and thanks again for all that lifestyle which is so against my life goals. Or you want me to find waifu similar to you? "I'm the best", "You will not find better than me", thats what she said. But you not the best, and not good FOR ME. To earthly, to housewife. My element is wind, and special windy waifu I need, not homesitting housewife, and not whore. You maybe good for someone, but not me, I need waifu to be different than you, so now go to Vietnam and find her for me, because for me it is very difficult, again, thanks to you too

View attachment 132894
You have a beautiful way with words

Be glad your mother actually cares tbh

"I'm the best", "You will not find better than me", thats what she said.
br0 :feelsugh:

she prefers to be silent, ignore it, or even change themes
Im not allowed to be mad at my parents doesnt matter for what. Im not entitled to it and its disrespectful in their eyes.
they get dismissive and ridicule me when I mentioned things they did to me that I thought were very hurtful.
basically I have to believe everything they say and they know so much more than me because they are my parents.
basically they are are always right. they are allowed to do whatever because they are my parents they think.
and than now i dont talk to them anymore because I dont want be hurt by them anymore they cry around why I dont want to talk witht them etc.