Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Smooth Sanchez was the ultimate lowhinibgod

• Thread starter OverForItaliancel
  • Start date
OverForItaliancel

OverForItaliancel

NPC #36364737727374646388
I respect the guy and Is lack of self awareness.
I miss him:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

He was self aware and blackpilled. He realized what I and many others already know but at a sooner age. If you're an unattractive, undesirable male your life will never be as good as it should be. Women judge you based on looks alone so it's very pointless to play along and be a "good guy". You get no pussy from being politically correct and holding back your true feelings.

Sometimes I consider doing the same thing that he did. Just open up to the world and go around insulting women the way they deserve to be insulted. I really have no reputation and female admirerers to lose. No great career or future job prospects to lose. Even my family is already disappointed in me.

He was self aware and blackpilled. He realized what I and many others already know but at a sooner age. If you're an unattractive, undesirable male your life will never be as good as it should be. Women judge you based on looks alone so it's very pointless to play along and be a "good guy". You get no pussy from being politically correct and holding back your true feelings.

Sometimes I consider doing the same thing that he did. Just open up to the world and go around insulting women the way they deserve to be insulted. I really have no reputation and female admirerers to lose. No great career or future job prospects to lose. Even my family is already disappointed in me.
Let's not forget about how other men will treat you also. Not only do women despise you for your looks, but you also have to deal with a total lack of respect from other men, and some will be straight up violent towards you.

Let's not forget about how other men will treat you also. Not only do women despise you for your looks, but you also have to deal with a total lack of respect from other men, and some will be straight up violent towards you.
Only cucks and fags judge men on their looks.

Only cucks and fags judge men on their looks.
COPE! "that guys a fag for treating me badly!" If your short and ugly other dudes WILL pick on you for it. If what your saying is true then there's way more closeted faggots out there that are larping as straight and having sex with women that they dont wanna be with. Ugly men are generally cool with other ugly men though, but there's exceptions to that also.

They were violent towards me. I used to get bullied almost every single day in highschool. I was blessed with good height and frame or they would have destroyed me but because I am really tall they held back with violence quite a bit.

Mostly they would hit me only when I was carrying things or when I couldn't see who did it. They would turn off the lights and throw trash cans at me or slap my neck when I was carrying food.

One day I snapped after having something thrown in my eye and went berserk. I sucker punched a guy, pulled down his jacket and kneed him in the face. I then beat up 2 more people both through punching first.

They were violent towards me. I used to get bullied almost every single day in highschool. I was blessed with good height and frame or they would have destroyed me but because I am really tall they held back with violence quite a bit.

Mostly they would hit me only when I was carrying things or when I couldn't see who did it. They would turn off the lights and throw trash cans at me or slap my neck when I was carrying food.

One day I snapped after having something thrown in my eye and went berserk. I sucker punched a guy, pulled down his jacket and kneed him in the face. I then beat up 2 more people both through punching first.
based ugly tallfag but your a tallfag so i still dislike you

COPE! "that guys a fag for treating me badly!" If your short and ugly other dudes WILL pick on you for it. If what your saying is true then there's way more closeted faggots out there that are larping as straight and having sex with women that they dont wanna be with. Ugly men are generally cool with other ugly men though, but there's exceptions to that also.
I said cucks treat them badly too. Judging a guy on his face and height is cuck or fag mentality. Being a bully to a short guy means you're probably a cuck trying to act alpha for validation from used whores.

I said cucks treat them badly too. Judging a guy on his face and height is cuck or fag mentality. Being a bully to a short guy means you're probably a cuck trying to act alpha for validation from used whores.
yeah ill agree with this. but it happens a lot. lots of tough guys with something to prove or a whore to impress that wanna flex on other men. lots of rap music is basically this very thing.

yeah ill agree with this. but it happens a lot. lots of tough guys with something to prove or a whore to impress that wanna flex on other men. lots of rap music is basically this very thing.
Rappers always rap about being simps and sending whores on shopping sprees.

Rappers always rap about being simps and sending whores on shopping sprees.
there's that but then you have the rappers who talk about all the money drugs and sex they get and how they are the most gangster come from their super fucking great hood city ect ect. thats why a lot of dudes like it they wanna be that guy who has the hoes the cash the drugs bla bla

there's that but then you have the rappers who talk about all the money drugs and sex they get and how they are the most gangster come from their super fucking great hood city ect ect. thats why a lot of dudes like it they wanna be that guy who has the hoes the cash the drugs bla bla
Even the gangster ones like TI and fabulos had some simping songs, and others too I'm not remembering.