Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Smoking

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Whenever I smoke , I feel like living more yet cigarettes are killing me in the long run

Don't smoke !

Whenever I smoke , I feel like living more yet cigarettes are killing me in the long run
I used to smoke. Still like to chain smoke when I drink but smoking daily is lame because you lose the nicotine buzz and just need to keep doing it to feel normal.

At least you can stop smoking and your life will instantly get better. We healthy lifestyle cels are denied of even this type of maxxing.

Last edited:
People really love to slowly and painfully kill themselves

I need to quit it makes me smell like shit

over for blacklungcels
i can't smoke because 1) it gives me headaches and 2) no peer pressure to do so (not that i would anyway because headaches)

Keep smoking so you will die sooner

Funny how that works tbh

Never smoked or consumed alcohol.
feelsgoodmane :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I'll try DMT once I turn 25 :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I quit two months ago because they smell terrible and the cost wasnt worth it. I vape now but probably gonna quit that too soon

okay so you're under 25 and gonna have a phd in math
taking-notes-by-hand-3.png

I'm 20

Marlboro Red's are so fucking good. Americans know how to make a cigarette, ngl.

they're god tier ngl, i like lucky strike too
Marlboro ice blast are 2nd tier. Peter Stuyvesant , Dunhill , Davidoff and Manitou are 1st tier

Well thats what smoking do