Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious smoking weed is retarded

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
vaping weed is 7000 iq. this message sponsored by dynavap. get your 2018 vapcap m today only $59.99 (comes with candies).

Rolling some weed is cheaper though bro, and it has the same effects, almost.

Rolling some weed is cheaper though bro, and it has the same effects, almost.
I like normal weed more but the vape is better low key since you can smoke it whereever you want because no smell

Imo edibles are another great option. Tonight, I had been having thoughts of suicide in my college room when suddenly I remembered watching Peter Rabbit on Netflix after taking 300mg. One of the best experiences in my life, no smell and cheap easy psychoactivity. I realized, during my trip that I was like Mcgreggors son but with a higher level of autism and no hope for romance. However, it felt like I was really that character. It was a merging of fantasy and reality, the deepest I have ever gone with pot.

Inject pure THC into ur bung hole.

Inject pure THC into ur bung hole.

I like your spirit. When I graduate my life will consist of browsing on here and injecting 500mg up my ass whenever I feel triggered.
vaping weed is 7000 iq. this message sponsored by dynavap. get your 2018 vapcap m today only $59.99 (comes with candies).
Do you prefer dry herb vape or concentrates?

I like your spirit. When I graduate my life will consist of browsing on here and injecting 500mg up my ass whenever I feel triggered.

Do you prefer dry herb vape or concentrates?
i have a dry herb vape

Holy fuck I remember the first time I smoked weed at 17. Legit one of the best nights of my life. Fucccccccckkkk

Are the effects the exact same?

Weed vapes are 100% the thing to get if you are trying to be discreet about your 420 ventures.

Weed vapes are 100% the thing to get if you are trying to be discreet about your 420 ventures.
mine isn't discreet. but it was cheap and it is efficient like all vapes. a tiny bowl like .1 of a gram gets me high

Holy fuck I remember the first time I smoked weed at 17. Legit one of the best nights of my life. Fucccccccckkkk
same. i tried it for the first time at university. wish I could get high like that again

Vaping is for heptasoy. Good thing they'll all die of cancer in their 40's. :soy::soy::soy:

agreed, drink alcohol instead
i tried it twice and it gave me a headache before i even felt any effects that people like about it. my entire family is the same, turn red and get a headache after like 2 beers

Weed is for hood people

i tried it twice and it gave me a headache before i even felt any effects that people like about it. my entire family is the same, turn red and get a headache after like 2 beers
sux. weed is nice in its own way, to be sure, but alcohol definitely makes me feel much happier and relaxed. lucky 4 me i suppose since it's much easier to acquire

vaping weed =/= vaping whatever meme ecig juice. ecigs are retarded
Smoking/vaping weed of any form is bad for your brain, vaping magic cock juice is bad for both lungs and blood system.

The smoking/vaping industry could be a nazi invention tbh, it's an obvious social hygiene device, and some people still fall for it apparently.

I'd love to try some thc vap. However weed is still illegal in my country so i'll need to stick to herb.

True but the pen cartage broke recently. Im mad since it was a new one too. U gotta make sure u buy the right ones. Lots of fakes
Smoking/vaping weed of any form is bad for your brain, vaping magic cock juice is bad for both lungs and blood system.

The smoking/vaping industry could be a nazi invention tbh, it's an obvious social hygiene device, and some people still fall for it apparently.
What? Ur saying they))) are behind it?

True but the pen cartage broke recently. Im mad since it was a new one too. U gotta make sure u buy the right ones. Lots of fakes

What? Ur saying they))) are behind it?

no, he's saying nazis were behind it as form of self eugenics

to vape weed, first you have to know a wax dealer (wax is weed in vape form), it is hard to find and extremely expensive on the street where I am. However, it provides a much smoother come-down, without the burn out feeling.

wax isn't "weed in vape form". Most of the time wax and shatter are smoked through pipes or rigs. It a concentrated form of cannabis and its strong as fuck. You can still vape cannabis in flower form.

I dunno maybe it's different where you are at, I've had at least two people who could get it, it was pure concentrated cannabis and it could be vaped. I've never heard of anyone vaping it in flower form.

How did u get or make weed liquid? Really wanna vape it like really really rlly want it

Betabuckxxx

Honestly it never seems like I get as high from vaping as I do from smoking. This is probably because it takes longer to vape a smaller quantity (given the vapes I've been using these past few years). Volcano did pull a number on me a few times though back in the day. Even if vaping is more economical and efficient, I get much more ripped from a quick smoke sesh or grav rip than vaping for the same amount of time.

like cbd/thc oil? just get some regular vape oil base. mix in the cannabis and and give it time to all disolve, stir it around, heat it slightly. Then remove the excess flower and you can vape that. Or just dump a load of kief into the oil. That works too. Cannabinoids are oil soluble. Since it's being vaped theres no need to decarboxylate it either.
cant you blow up your house doing that?

Marijuana is a mistake. You'l regret it. Takes months to clear the haze of retard thinking, and you'l spend years hating yourself for it.

No you're thinking of wax or BHO stuff. Simple vape oil is easy to make, and doesnt require you to heat it to high enough temperatures for it to combust. As for the BHO shit that blows houses up yes. It happens sometimes, but only to retards so it's not a bad thing. it's easy to do if you know how. The fact that it kills stupid people is a good thing.
hmm maybe i should try it so it can blow me up and i can die