Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Smoking weed everyday has extreme negative effects on the mind and body.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I remember a ton of people that would smoke weed very often in highschool and now college.
They would smoke constantly, probably 2 times a day.
These people allways always had some type of problem, they would act like stoners, fail every class, and become zombies.
I remember this one girl, and she was a complete zombie, had bags under her eyes allways looked high, was impossible for others to talk to her.
Smoking weed once in a while is ok, but everyday is extremely unhealthy.

Yeah, it does, and plus its a waste of your money.

Save your money up for other things, when you ACTUALLY need it.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Like a new computer

Themisterpepsi said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Like a new computer
Or a mansion (AKA Jihadi John's secret hideout).

f74dce430ea7aafc304c5a57dea8fbbb--my-dream-house-my-house.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
Or a mansion (AKA Jihadi John's secret hideout).

f74dce430ea7aafc304c5a57dea8fbbb--my-dream-house-my-house.jpg

He's living with my main man 2pac

they are trying to legalize it in the western parts of the u.s. you know, the super liberal parts like California. hopefully it doesn't go much farther than that

I'm high right now, shiet.

weed nowadays makes me incredibly anxious and [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]paranoid. it started after i did lsd. i used to smoke a lot in college in highschool. i took like 3 yrs off of smoking and now started again. this time i dont smoke blunts and [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pa[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pers. i smoke right out of my [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pi[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pe or i va[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pe it. i think i was getting anxious because i used to get dumb high where i couldnt function. but va[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ping is a much cleaner high. now im going to s[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pend more money on weed because drug co[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pe is the best co[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pe. i cant do lsd every day...if i could i would[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

I want it so bad gahhh

It's alright when people use it like adults with moderation. Instagram stoners are scum.

I smoke every day and I'm fine KEK.

Although I will cede that chronic use can lead to depression, general moodiness, and a lack of motivation.

You can get fat, too, if you let the munchies take over.

It's expensive, too.

I'd only recommend smoking daily if you can afford it and deal with the crap that comes along with it.

agreed, some people just dont go well with it

Being alive everyday has extreme negative effects on the mind and body.

Smoking weed makes you short.

Weed makes me paranoid af. Cannot smoke at all.

20 year addict here. Its a horrible drug. For schizophrenics like me, its good and bad because our lives are over anyways so we should get to smoke, but it takes a lot. When i run out, i get stabby.

It makes me so mad its expensive and illegal. But idk, i get psychotic when i smoke daily for weeks on end so im just a basketcase. I suffer more than any of you goofballs

I hate weed. Typical SJW drug.