Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Smoked salmon

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
is so fucking good it's unbelievable
Smokedsalmon

Agreed, but I like red fish more.

I agree, tbh. Fucking love smoked salmon. Wonder if this is another incel trait :waitwhat:

Fish is gross ngl

salmon is legit even ate cured salmon once pretty good.

salmon is legit even ate cured salmon once pretty good.
Ye that's good, when there's cheap salmon I usually buy like a kilogram and cure it.

Oh hell yeah man. Making me hungry ngl.

I stopped eating it a few months ago. It doesn't taste that good and gave me no health benefits.

its damn good, specially wild caught, but farmed too

also rainbow trout is a bit cheaper alternative that's just as tasty

its good on its own, but in a sandwich with cheese it's a damn good cope

the thing is, it has too much salt so i only eat it once in a while since im trying to nutritionmaxx

I stopped eating it a few months ago. It doesn't taste that good and gave me no health benefits.
vitamin d? omega 3? lol

it has a lot of salt though so not worth it, i prefer to buy it raw and cook it, but salmon absolutely has health benefits

vitamin d? omega 3? lol

it has a lot of salt though so not worth it, i prefer to buy it raw and cook it, but salmon absolutely has health benefits
I get vitamin d from the sun and omega 3 from walnuts. It doesn't replace anything I already eat.

I get vitamin d from the sun and omega 3 from walnuts. It doesn't replace anything I already eat.
omega 3 from walnuts isnt as good as the one from fish i think, i dont remember why exactly but i read that once

also getting vitamin d from food is crucial for incels since we dont go out much, also in winter

omega 3 from walnuts isnt as good as the one from fish i think, i dont remember why exactly but i read that once

also getting vitamin d from food is crucial for incels since we dont go out much, also in winter
I take a vitamin d supplement and make sure to get at least 5 minutes of sun daily. I don't think that's true that walnut omega 3's aren't as good as fish, because I tried my diet with and without salmon/shrimp, but I saw no difference. Salmon/shrimp makes me more fat, but nothing beneficial that I don't already get from not eating them.

I think salmon should quit smoking!

How the fuck are they even able to light the cigarettes in the first place?

I think salmon should quit smoking!

How the fuck are they even able to light the cigarettes in the first place?
jfl
I take a vitamin d supplement and make sure to get at least 5 minutes of sun daily. I don't think that's true that walnut omega 3's aren't as good as fish, because I tried my diet with and without salmon/shrimp, but I saw no difference. Salmon/shrimp makes me more fat, but nothing beneficial that I don't already get from not eating them.
high iq

I cant afford sea food

I eat rice and beans every single day for lunch, no exceptions :feelsrope:
Its really brutal eating same food daily, especially as incel you lack other copes. I had to do it years back and it fucked my sense of taste that to this day, i constantly eat it out as cope.

Its really brutal eating same food daily, especially as incel you lack other copes. I had to do it years back and it fucked my sense of taste that to this day, i constantly eat it out as cope.
Damn, that's harsh, perhaps it'll happen to me aswell :feelsrope:
I pretty much eat the exact same every day, cheap and easy to prepare food
Boiled eggs with bread in breakfast, rice and beans in lunch, rice and boiled chicken for dinner, with occasional fruits and vegetables
I should be thankful that I can afford to eat chicken for now, as soon I may not be able to afford it

it's one of my favorite sea food dishes ngl

All seafoods are trash