Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

smoked marijuana for the first time. life changed.

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
i took too far of a dose. disposed of everything and went on my way paraphanelia and posession free because i went to jail before and was scarred.

i smoked with my fellow incel friend, 4/10, overweight, his house smells like cat shit and piss.

i was absolutely out of it. it was a horrible experience. the fact that im kissless gfless virgin scared me. made me want to not exist. started browsing /s/ on 4chan and having a big erection for some reason. stopped after like 5 minutes.

every 5 minutes felt like 10 hours. it was pure insanity.

i began vomiting the gravy dipped italian beef with spicy peppers that i ate earlier. the amount i vomited.

it was an act of repentence to God, brothers. the violence and disgusting bile mix of spicy non-halal meat.

i physically felt the kufr in me exiting by force. the amount of lostness i had when i ripped it. it proceeded to go down with each minute. i wanted to be sober so badly.

and now i am. i am extremely thankful of my clear headedness and i will not be participating in this unislamic act of sin.

C O P E! You'll be back on it.

Whenever I smoked high THC weed (known as "the good shit") I got extremely paranoid. Certainly not a good experience.

I think people are hardwired to react to marijuana differently. From my perspective it's a massively overrated drug and it annoys me when I see people talk about it like it's some magical herb with infinite benefits and zero side effects.

That was your body punishing you for being incel

only smoke when your with bitches, or going to meet them
otherwise it is COPE

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Whenever I smoked high THC weed (known as "the good shit") I got extremely paranoid.  Certainly not a good experience.  

I think people are hardwired to react to marijuana differently.  From my perspective it's a massively overrated drug and it annoys me when I see people talk about it like it's some magical herb with infinite benefits and zero side effects.

I have schizophrenia so it was horrible. Heard sirens everywhere all the time. It's a miracle I'm still not incarcerated, as I have many FBI informants monitoring me. I don't know how I got away with it.

that's cool that it was ultimately a good experience for you. My first time, I had a really bad panic attack and it gave me permanent desrealization. That was 5 years ago.

avsky1 said:
that's cool that it was ultimately a good experience for you. My first time, I had a really bad panic attack and it gave me permanent desrealization. That was 5 years ago.

What's that?

avsky1 said:

oh STFU that did not happen

opsec said:
What's that?

basically it makes your perception of the world lose a lot of depth, and everything seems a lot more dull and pastel in color. Also I find it hard to feel excitement for things. But I've have had it for a while now and don't even notice it unless remnded. I was considering suicide everyday when it first happened though. Felt like I was thrown into a cartoon world

My first time with weed was absolutely horrible too. I vomited everywhere, my head was spinning, felt like I was about to die. Then some time later I was offered to smoke a good big joint on a school's field trip. My classmates wanted to see me high and told me that if I won't smoke with them I would be a pussy.

I was absolutely blown away then after a smoke. Felt so good and relaxed. Nothing was bothering me again. I even had trouble lifting a one litre bottle because my arms weren't working anymore.

Weed is really a hit or miss.

I smoked weed for a good 2 years and liked it a lot, for the most part. Unfortunately I had to quit a couple of months ago, because now it just makes me feel like I'm about to die and my mind starts thinking of all the shitty experiences I've had.

Battlefield3cel said:
Rookie detected

I don't plan to do even more marijuana ever. It was a horrible experience. I don't classify myself as a user except I did it once. I hope it's not addictive. I already smoke two packs per day.

opsec said:
I don't plan to do even more marijuana ever. It was a horrible experience. I don't classify myself as a user except I did it once. I hope it's not addictive. I already smoke two packs per day.

You first time smoking always sucks. By your third or fourth though...

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY 

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Whenever I smoked high THC weed (known as "the good shit") I got extremely paranoid.  Certainly not a good experience.  

I think people are hardwired to react to marijuana differently.  From my perspective it's a massively overrated drug and it annoys me when I see people talk about it like it's some magical herb with infinite benefits and zero side effects.

You need a pure indica strain, it shouldn't cause much if any paranoia.

I smoke weed almost daily. It’s my main cope.

Where do you even get Pot from, I need it to cope

Bjrgaminggod said:
Where do you even get Pot from, I need it to cope

i dont know how he gets it. hes just a stonercel friend that i havent seen for two years.