Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy “Smile more” is dating advice when said to incels but misogynistic when said to women?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
Have you noticed this?. They say we are unapproachable due to us not smiling (which strengthens my ironic JBI theory, the theory feminists secretly fetishise incels). But if I told a woman to smile more it’s harassment and strengthening the patriarchy.

They make a big deal out of it too , calling it cat calling, sexual harassment, abuse Etc. yet it doesn’t take long for them to give us the same advice.

i smiled where is my free GF
Shrek Film Smile GIF by Peacock

Its all gaslighting to keep foids free from blame and free from being responsible for the rise of virgin males.

Have you noticed this?. They say we are unapproachable due to us not smiling (which strengthens my ironic JBI theory, the theory feminists secretly fetishise incels). But if I told a woman to smile more it’s harassment and strengthening the patriarchy.

They make a big deal out of it too , calling it cat calling, sexual harassment, abuse Etc. yet it doesn’t take long for them to give us the same advice.
To be fair, it's a valid point overall.

Incels and aspires prolly look stern and pissed and alienated

How can you smile when theres nothing to smile for? that’s just awkward

that's because "you should smile more" is usually said by men that foids hate. They can't imagine entertaining the sexual desires or needs of an ugly man, a subhuman, a fat guy who catcalled her on the street. It's a form of entitlement. "i deserve a chad and I don't have to do shit for subhumans".

for incels, it's a form of gaslighting. "you can get any girl if you just smile more inkwell :foidSoy:, it's your personality, it's the clothes you're wearing, it's the money in your bank account" it's always everything except looks which would prove that women aren't attracted to ugly men. As if admitting that would be the worst thing in the world to them I don't know why they don't just go out and say it. They have to spin this lie to keep normies and bluepillers hooked.

:feelsseriously: foid nature is boring as hell man

Last edited:
that's because "you should smile more" is usually said by men that foids hate. They can't imagine entertaining the sexual desires or needs of an ugly man, a subhuman, a fat guy who catcalled her on the street. It's a form of foid worship. "i deserve a chad and I don't have to do shit for subhumans".

for incels, it's a form of gaslighting. "you can get any girl if you just smile more inkwell :foidSoy:, it's your personality, it's the clothes you're wearing, it's the money in your bank account" it's always everything except looks which would prove that women aren't attracted to ugly men.

:feelsseriously: foid nature is boring as hell man
Truth nuclear

That's an interesting observation. I didn't think about that before. I can see how being told to smile more could get annoying (it happens to me, because I refuse to smile like some soy faggot, I have nothing to smile about anyways and I look incel as fuck) but not how it is offensive. Foids just look for any excuse to be offended and hate on subhumans. If Chad told them to smile more they would do it instantly.

That's an interesting observation. I didn't think about that before. I can see how being told to smile more could get annoying (it happens to me, because I refuse to smile like some soy faggot, I have nothing to smile about anyways and I look incel as fuck) but not how it is offensive. Foids just look for any excuse to be offended and hate on subhumans. If Chad told them to smile more they would do it instantly.
Yup.

If a foid told me to smile I would ask her to give me something to smile about and see how she reacts to that

But yeah pretty much any advice that normies give to incels would be considered sexist if you said the same thing to foids.

Unfortunately there is no smile for my recessed chin or browridge

Almost anything is OK to tell men, but suddenly "muh misogynee" when told to women

Women can dish but not take any. Imagine if man hating feminists were told to improve their personalities because they're single and can't find a man, they couldn't tolerate any of it. Even when women have personality disorders you aren't supposed to tell them that their personalities are abhorrent