Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Smash-cel ZeroWondering accused by the girl he was orbiting (Jacqueline Jisu Choe) of showing her hentai when she was 15

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/JisuArtist/status/1278843558401675264?

View: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQJpUoVhxCgh9_75K8WAYN56d5yvxINwy3c3fPFCMkoEnThJs4qSIk0GY0T8AJ0T_ySDGxhrixCs0ng/pub

View: https://twitter.com/jisuartist/status/1279756862808748032

Zero provided proof that even after he was gone she kept interacting positively and trying to get him to buy chibi artwork from her, not the type of thing you'd do if you'd felt violated or 'harassed' by a guy.

He's initiated a lawsuit against her last month so will be interesting to see how that ends up

Not reading, and don't care who they are.
All the "people" mentioned should be gassed and thrown in acid.

Why the fuck are you calling him a "cel" when he has a wife/gf and probably had gfs before?

Last edited:
Why the fuck are you calling him a "cel" when he has a wife/gf and probably had gfs before?
He has a GF and says he ascended with her but I think she's pure arm candy and doesn't put out.

Even if he's being honest, he said he was w/ her for years before they actually had sex so he was a cel even while dating her.

actually two separate googl docs...

docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQJpUoVhxCgh9_75K8WAYN56d5yvxINwy3c3fPFCMkoEnThJs4qSIk0GY0T8AJ0T_ySDGxhrixCs0ng/pub
docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vSdd514HCH6Wtb1epx2rbeOK-ME0UXKsBDQK6hbI-faWhg_kQY-QJR9BgpNSEmeSqhN9JnIBuQW6gUk/pub

I dont know who are all those people.:feelsmage:

I dont know who are all those people.:feelsmage:
apparently very popular in the Super Smash Bros community, only just learning recently due to studying it

apparently very popular in the Super Smash Bros community, only just learning recently due to studying it

They cant leave the drama out of anything. They use it to gain popularity. Of course playing the victim so simps donate.

I feel like these guys are us if we confidence-maxed, actually gained skill in a video game, and went out into the world.

''when I was 15'' so now how old is she?

Also this seems like the norm in this clownworld nowadays, lost the count of foids making twitter DECADES later about how they got ''''''harrased'''''' by guys in chat even though they did something as asinine as posting hentai.

I feel like these guys are us if we confidence-maxed, actually gained skill in a video game, and went out into the world.

most if not all mog me and are likely tall.

''when I was 15'' so now how old is she?
She was lying about 15, they checked her birth date in respect to the time she joined the house, she turned sixteen months prior to going there.

forget what year this was but i think late 20s now, I might need to reskim technical's video on it he shows the age calculaton at one point in the first half

Last edited:

They are actually, that's us if we did what we are "supposed" to do. Just become top 1% on something then get a gf then get labelld with sexual assault charges :feelshaha:

@Misanthropy1 am midway through 2nd vid now and here's the key part re what you asked about

21 in 2019

Per left tweet she was 21 in April 2019 so would be 23 now, turning 24 in three months.

April 2014 is when she turned 16, four months prior to applying to enter house in Aug 2014 as you can see from right shot

Pretty much all the MSM coverage of this still refers to her as being fifteen though, they haven't bothered to correct it.
They are actually, that's us if we did what we are "supposed" to do. Just become top 1% on something then get a gf then get labelld with sexual assault charges :feelshaha:

Basically the worst that seems to have happened was in 2013 he had shown a canon pic of the lead girl of Oriemo to some Jap gamers who were in the house. Prob something like this:

Oreimo

2013 was of course a year prior to Jisu ever showing up, so she never would have even seen it

Last edited:

gotta love how savage Technicals is here

Last edited: