Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Smartphones and the internet are not necessarily the primary cause problem inceldom

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
It's feminism. Women from 3rd world countries have smartphones, access to instagram and dating apps, they are able to work just like men, yet they still settle down with their looksmatch. The main problem is feminism, which has ballooned women's egos and undermined healthy relationships between men and women.

I believe it may be a combination. :smonk:

in latin america, the women are attractive and the men are not

most men are with women that americans would consider "out of their league"

i honestly think the league and looksmatch concept is retarded, since pretty girls are extremely common (maybe the majority) when it comes to young women of certain races, while legit good looking men are rare

by telling someone to "go in their league", they're not talking about the average young woman, they're talking about landwhales and uggos

in latin america, the women are attractive and the men are not

most men are with women that americans would consider "out of their league"

i honestly think the league and looksmatch concept is retarded, since pretty girls are extremely common (maybe the majority) when it comes to young women of certain races, while legit good looking men are rare

by telling someone to "go in their league", they're not talking about the average young woman, they're talking about landwhales and uggos
Average women have makeup and long hair which adds to their attractiveness. Stacies are just as rare as chads.

Average women have makeup and long hair which adds to their attractiveness. Stacies are just as rare as chads.

not wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back