Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

smartphone and internet addiction

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
I spend a lot of time indoors playing on the phone or pc. I don't want to go out because it makes me angry to see chads around with their femoids. I think I've become addicted to smartphones and the internet. Does anyone else have the same problem as me?

yes we need that hourly dose of dopamine:feelskek:

well as long as you haven't been a coomer and wasted years of your shitty life:fuk:

you shouldn't be bothered even those so called chads and their cum bags are internet addicts everybody is nowadays:feelsautistic:

I spent most of my time on the smartphone and Internet so yes I'm also kinda addicted to it. And I also don't really want to go outside because it's just depressing for me

This may b an unpopular opinion but I think internet addiction is shared by everyone. Incel or not.

Chad is addicted to tinder and instagram. We’re addicted to IC forums and 4chan. One addiction gets bitches and the other is merely a cope. But regardless of outcome they’re both just addictions that could be replaceable with some IRL variant

yes, I relate

I had a really really strong internet addiction when I was younger, from early childhood to age 13.
Then I found drugs, and since then, nothing else can me as good of a feeling as drugs ever have. Don't even know how I can feel good in any way from anything else.

Pro tip for hopeless and depressed incels: Cope with drugs :feelsokman::feelsLSD:

back in 2001 to 2003 i'd often find myself so bored (no broadband internet access) I'd read the same copies of Julius Caesar and Othello over and over again.

i kinda miss that honestly. the internet giveth but it also takes away...

What else could you possibly do?

Everyone is addicted to this shit
We have nothing better to do tbh

I've always been addicted to the internet from when I was young, It's a dopamine boost and a tool for escapism to me.

im addicted to cooming