Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Smartest IT discussion

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

Lifefuel for my nigga @Saysitsover :feelsYall:

ovER for reddit cucks

Wtf did I just read? I already lost the plot:feelstastyman:

Image 2024 02 18 223546531

atleast spell it right ffs

Jfl:feelshaha:. "Why don't incels autistically capitalize ER every time like bots programmed to do so:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:."

No offense meant to the based brocels who make sure to do so, like @IncelKing, of course:feelsYall:.

I just realized his name is gaggingcumswallows jfl at that bot braindead normie

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Jfl:feelshaha:. "Why don't incels autistically capitalize ER every time like bots programmed to do so:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:."

No offense meant to the based brocels who make sure to do so, like @IncelKing, of course:feelsYall:.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I do so because I’m autistically based, brothER

I just realized his name is gaggingcumswallows jfl at that bot braindead normie

the usER of that account is more likely to be a faggot than a foid, it’s well known that IncelTears is full of degenERate faggots, trannies and soycuck simps

I got a storoke trying to read this conversation

And for you IT lurkers, "going ER" means "going Evaluate Reality" wich is an incel slang for masturbation. The joke is, that ER were also initials of Eliot Rogers, who loved to evaluate reality every time after he masturbated

And for you IT lurkers, "going ER" means "going Evaluate Reality" wich is an incel slang for masturbation. The joke is, that ER were also initials of Eliot Rogers, who loved to evaluate reality every time after he masturbated

ovER for ITniggERs

I lost brain cells reading it.

those bluepilled redditcels need to go ER