Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Smart people arent even allowed to acknowledge their intelligence

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I think intelligence is more important than anything besides your actual health.

My grandparents came for dinner tonight and during the dinner I was discussing Brexit

To which my mom claimed to "not know what that is or whatever"

And to be shut down by her telling my grandparents "Oh he follows all the news you cant even keep up with him lol"

EXCUSE ME BITCH?

I JUST SAID I AM FAMILIAR WITH GLOBAL POLITICS. EXCUSE ME.

GOD FORBID I MENTION THEORETICAL PHYSICS.
GOD FORBIT I MENTION THE JAPPANESE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL MASS STABBING
GOD FORBID I TALK ABOUT A FOREIGN PRODUCT

"I have no idea what you're talking about xD"
EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME FOR NOT BEING BRAINDEAD

FUCK THIS IDIOCRACY WE LIVE IN

WE GLORIFY STUPIDITY FOR FUCK SAKE
LAUNCH THE FUCKING NUKES.

i've had similar conversations. i usually feel like a retard afterwards, despite them being the one who was unaware.

I’m a retard so this doesn’t effect me

Nobody cares about Brexit because British parliament has been wishy-washy on the subject for years to the point where they look like the spoiled teenager threatening to run away from home, only to have big daddy Europe call their bluff and point them to the door. I mean, look at how long it's been since the referendum. By the time Britain leaves the EU, the God Emperor of Mankind will have already assembled his thunder warriors to conquer the globe and colonize Alpha Centauri.

the only smarts that matter in life are street smarts

stupidity, degeneracy and evil is what is praised today

I know what you mean. It has a lot to do with them being wagies, I think. They simply don't have the time nor the energy to care.

smart people choose the topic of the conversation according to the cultural level of the people their talking with.

Yeas man. That is why i dont speak much.
Nobody is intetested in science philosophy literature. Just football politics and all the rest of easy subjects

I’m low IQ anyways

I usually feel numb after talking with my family even though they're ignorant & unaware.

Nobody cares about Brexit because British parliament has been wishy-washy on the subject for years to the point where they look like the spoiled teenager threatening to run away from home, only to have big daddy Europe call their bluff and point them to the door. I mean, look at how long it's been since the referendum. By the time Britain leaves the EU, the God Emperor of Mankind will have already assembled his thunder warriors to conquer the globe and colonize Alpha Centauri.

Based Britishcel... I voted for Brexit & the Brexit Party... It's all one big shit show at the moment... The sooner we get in Proportional Representation (since many people are Small Conservatives) & stamp down on Leftist vote rigging the better it will be all round.
Yeas man. That is why i dont speak much.
Nobody is intetested in science philosophy literature. Just football politics and all the rest of easy subjects

I just keep sturm. Same here.
I know what you mean. It has a lot to do with them being wagies, I think. They simply don't have the time nor the energy to care.