Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious small wrist is a DEATH SENTENCE

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
if your wrists are sub6 inch like mine then there is ZERO hope for you. there is no compensation for tiny stick wrists, and there is no making them bigger except shooting up thousands of dolars of HGH monthly for maybe a 1 inch gain.
meant to post this in inceldom discussion but whatever

I have 17cm wrists, 4 cm less than the average fuck it's over

I have arm of a 60 year old women

6.0-inch wrist master race checking in.

if your wrists are sub6 inch like mine then there is ZERO hope for you. there is no compensation for tiny stick wrists, and there is no making them bigger except shooting up thousands of dolars of HGH monthly for maybe a 1 inch gain.
Yes

Correct. Small wrists are also a side effect of frameceldom tbh

What is your wirst circumfrence, OP?

bruh wrists don't mean shit if you're 5'6 like me lol

keep coping, everything matters. and that wasnt my point. My point is you came to this post just to brag and its fucking annoying.

keep coping, everything matters. and that wasnt my point. My point is you came to this post just to brag and its fucking annoying.
ok depressed virgin
lol have sex :what: :feelskek:

just did a frame calculator thing and said i have small frame

my 12 year old brother has more wrist girth. fk