Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Small town vs big city incel?

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date

Which is worse for an incel?

• Total voters
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Which is worse of these two and why?

Big city. Harder to LDAR, and city women are nasty and feminized (if ascension is the goal).

Big city

Mine is the worst case scenario; grew up in a big ass city and had literally zero female acknowledgment, etc, etc. Fucking horrid.

Big city has more options on dating apps, but the clubs and hedonism must be brutal

Small town is worse. Living in the city offers more copes, and there isn't degeneracy everywhere, believe it or not. Also small town people are more up in your shit and rumors spread so fast

Big city. So many things going on around you and you dont get to be a part of any of it in a meaningful way. Millions of people and no one says hi to you. Cunt has all the options in the world. No one settles. Most people have no interest in a traditional relationships. I live in a fashion hub so its Chad and top tier Stacy is see on my lunch breaks, tucked away in the corner speaking to no one as i watch the whole world bend over backwards to appease them. Getting old alone in a big city is also very physically taxing. A 5 floor walk up isnt fun once your over 30 and hauling groceries all by yourself into an empty apartment where you can hear your neighbors fuck and fight

It doesn't matter since I stay inside all day no matter what.

Big city has more options on dating apps, but the clubs and hedonism must be brutal
And depending on the city ( i live in an SJW haven) the dating scene is extremely unfriendly

Small towns are where everyone seems to know each other and if you are ugly just fucking forget about getting anyone.

Small towns are where everyone seems to know each other and if you are ugly just fucking forget about getting anyone.
I agree with Big cities being worse though.

Population wise, what do you mean by small town, and what do you mean by big city?

It depends. Both sides have negative aspects. In big city it hurts more because you see all this fun and sex around you, and you are just not part of it. But on the other side, it's easier to hide in a big city, more options etc. In small town if you are an incel everybody knows it, and you have to endure life of constant misery and humiliation.

Small towns are sausagefests and overrated.

If you're the right sort of person, a small town could be a great place to grow up. In my experience, the quality of the foids in youth markedly outweighs that of the males and sex ratios are about equal. This inverts precipitously into adulthood, where a sizeable male population of public servants, construction and service workers, and terminal NEETs will have a small stable of obese single mothers and toothless meth whores to choose from.

You've got better options as a 20scel in big cities, but verily, it's not exactly you who has the options. Sex ratios are skewed and degeneracy is rampant - stay away from coastal cities in particular if you're a member of the white collar programmercel caste or the 7-to-a-room fast food wageslave caste; anything other than a showy faggot with ample money and rarefied looks, really.

I maintain, though, that college towns are the very worst. Sex ratios here are great - and it all goes to the benefit of everyone but you. Most holes are fine pieces and whether they pair off with normie beardo schlubs, loudmouth jocksuckers, or twink model faggots, it will be an endless waking nightmare to be the only one suspended in public isolation.

Worse in small town because most people know each other and more people talk more shit about each other tbh tbh

small town, trust me i live in a seaside town and the hypergamy is rife.

tons of guys orbiting every female.

I got 2 matches swiping right on everyone in a big city and neither talk to me. Its over.

I say big city, since I interact with humans more. If I could hide in the countryside, I would.

small town, trust me i live in a seaside town and the hypergamy is rife.

tons of guys orbiting every female.
Well, yeah, towns like Panama City are no better than NYC or Miami

You're (probably) a loser if you didn't move somewhere big and expensive. Small towns are never comfy, they're just towns. If you want the benefits, you might as well go big.

Lived in both, NYC had more opportunities but higher standards.

Small towns have less opportunities but more competition.