Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"small" rant

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
Trannies and women are both the same degeneracy, only difference is one has a penis and the other doesn't. They both live off the autogynephilic eroticism. Then project their hatred onto one another. Except one can hide behind obtuse males with the mental capacity or a frog in a roided body and their miraculous abilities to somehow form a social cohesive group by screaming like apes to be understood of their dominance. (if trannies were more sexually popular they would do the same) Only reason I would favor trannies over women is because they don't reproduce. Ability to add more life forms into the world, as is they are not enough of a burden to bare already. Not only to the sentient being unfortunate enough to possess flesh and identity it didnt ask for, but the financial welfare as a whole. Annoying ads of "muh children" when they should have enough critical thinking skills not to push a child from that cursed snatch during warfare or times of poverty. But of course, the shitugees come flooding in here due to their inability to not get cremepied in third world countries, causing dysgenic genes to spread. (as if we dont already have dysgenic genes in first world countries as it is. Not limited by race ofc.) Life bringers are problem creators, only solution is to sterilize them and lessen the population until we can find a way to not risk quality when it comes to producing life forms. They ask to be oppressed, All while demanding we "do not get the government involved in 'gods given right to get splooged in.'" non sense. God allowing sexual contact to produce a being with the risk of being dysgenic because that same behavior attracts the wrong kind of people to make kids in the first place? I'm sorry but I will have to disagree on gods notion of this "perfect creation" At least trannies don't do this, but considering they will want an exo-womb this will certainly be a short-lived toleration. ((guess that leaves the tolerance to ladyboys)) Atleast subhuman men are somewhat aware by expressing it into committing infanticide. But unfortunately not enough since a lot of them are hypnotized by them. What are your thoughts on this, it's a bit of a rant, im tired of their entitlement of my body and my right and most of my hatred of women are focused solely on the fact they control the fate and dont take responsibility to ensure that they dont turn out to be dysgenic.