Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

small lifefuel, had a social interaction that wasn't family or cops

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I don't know how many of you remember the long story I wrote on /r/incels 8 months ago about meeting 4 girls in a park at night and smoking for the first time but from that encounter I learned that one of them lived close by so I started taking my lonely ER night walks around her neighborhood. Through doing this enough I saw her pull into her driveway once therefore learning her exact address but I never spoke to her because I never had an opening to. Still I walked past her house often hoping to catch a glimpse of her during the last semester of senior year and waited around at the park at night hoping I would chance upon her or anyone.

Tonight I was riding my bicycle around the places I usually walked and I saw her younger brother playing basketball in her driveway with who I assume was his friend (fucking normieloid, at his age I was first thinking about how everyone had their group while I didn't). His friend called out something to me as I was riding past and I immediately recognized my opportunity and stopped. So many times I had walked or ridden past her driveway without even touching it and now I was standing in it like I had business there. I started talking to them a bit, the friend repeated what he said to me "you want spaghetti?". Her younger brother laughed and call him weird. I played along with his jesting asking if he actually had any. Her brother joined in and asked me  how much I would pay. I asked him if I could pay in drugs, trying to steer the conversation. It was amazing how much he resembled her. He replied that his sister would probably accept. Bingo. My worry of appearing conspicuous faded as he went to his garage and brought out his own bicycle, spurned by the tricks I displayed. Now I had a more solid reason to hang around. An older boy showing off to some younger kids. The man I believed to be her father came outside and peered at us attempting bicycle tricks, possibly wary of the stranger hanging around his son. My dialogue with her brother and friend had diminished after a minute and they were hanging out further inside the garage leaving me alone, a place where it would have appeared strange for me to follow them with my level of familiarity. I was unsatisfied at that point, and looked at them unsure of how to reengage in dialogue with the boys. I would have to bring out the big guns. I rode off and took a lap around her neighborhood. As I neared her house I saw the boys still running around the driveway and I started pedaling harder and stood up on the seat and handlebars. The "surfing" trick I had learned a month after getting my bike never failed to garner attention. As I knew they would be, they were amazed and asking me how I did that as I pulled up to their driveway once more, enough of an invitation for me to talk to them again. At that point I just went for it. "I think I know your sister" I told her brother. "What's her name?" he replied. Of course I knew. I only said her first name although I knew her last, middle, and social security number. I mentioned how I met her trying to get him to talk about her more. He mentioned something and I learned she was inside the house trying to sleep or watching tv or something. I was minorly disappointed she probably wouldn't be coming out and I wouldn't get the chance to talk to her but felt I had accomplished enough in familiarizing myself. I'm going back to uni soon anyways so it probably doesn't matter but this is enough lifefuel to hold me until then. I left then but of course before going home, I rode to the park and waited a while longer. On the way home I saw I familiar flashlight and then flashing lights and my heartbeat soared, but it seemed that someone else was getting pulled over. Damn, I could have had 2 social interactions in one night.

500 POSTS BABEEEEE

Boku%20no%20Hero%20Academia%20-%2005%20-%20Large%2032.jpg

gambate shonen

blickpall said:
gambate shonen

i got a room but it's $1100 more than my old one (fucking kikes), i have a new roommate and not ideal location

Indari said:
i got a room but it's $1100 more than my old one, i have a new roommate and not ideal location

Holy fuck $1100 just for you alone? Wtf??

Aren't there like, dorms or something???? I would never pay that much just to spend most of my day at uni.

blickpall said:
Holy fuck $1100 just for you alone? Wtf??

Aren't there like, dorms or something???? I would never pay that much just to spend most of my day at uni.

1100 more. my old one was 2400. it is 3500 a semester and about 4 months a semester. i live hours drive away so cant commute

500+ posts, time for you to become a mod :).

Indari said:
1100 more. my old one was 2400. it is 3500 a semester and about 4 months a semester. i live hours drive away so cant commute

Oooh okay. That's not terrible then. I thought you meant an extra $1100 per month because I was thinking of rent. Phew.

That still sucks but it's not egregious, I guess. How come it's so expensive? Do you have an in-house gym or any other perks?

Indari said:
modding is gay

ur gay

Indari said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
500+ posts, time for you to become a mod :).
modding is gay
Modding is not gay and I intend to become a mod, watch out kid >: (

blickpall said:
Oooh okay. That's not terrible then. I thought you meant an extra $1100 per month because I was thinking of rent. Phew.

That still sucks but it's not egregious, I guess. How come it's so expensive? Do you have an in-house gym or any other perks?
the jew

also the dorm im in is upperscale I guess. the one I was in before was the cheapest. there are things on campus like a gym but I think that is part of tuition

elliot rodgers tier writing

Indari said:
the jew

also the dorm im in is upperscale I guess. the one I was in before was the cheapest. there are things on campus like a gym but I think that is part of tuition

Yea, I'm just wondering what separates the best from the worst. In our local uni, the cheapest is literally built like a four storey prison at the edge of a woods and surrounded by effectively nothing, while the most expensive is a highrise two blocks from downtown, has an in-house gym and sauna, 5 places where you can buy food on the first floor without leaving the building, and an attached parking lot, for example.

Cops, why you talking to cops ??

oilonthe-Rose said:
Cops, why you talking to cops ??

they stopped me when I was out at night