Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Small dick is a death sentence

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
If you have a really small dick (micropenis or up to 4 inches) you are done. There is nothing you can do about your love or sex life. Even if you are fucking Chad, you are done. There is nothing, I repeat, NOTHING more disgusting and repulsing in foids eyes than small, tiny, pathetic penis. It just completely emasculates you in every single area in your life. You can try to compensate with hard work, success, hookers, anything, but you will always feel like garbage. Even as a billionaire, you will be nothing. Because even sex is not the same, average or big penis just feels different in every possible way, from jerking off, to getting a blowjob (no potential for deepthroat or hardcore blowjob of any kind). You are simply dead.

I have been saying this for years.

Nobody listened.

tall and handsome with small dick = over
short and handsome with big dick = slayer

How does it matter in any way? No one will ever see it anyway

I have been saying this for years.

Nobody listened.
under 4 inches = suicide tier
4-6 inches = she'll laugh at you
6-7 inches = small
7-8 inches = normal
over 8 inches = big

I can understand small dicked normie sex havers complaining about this but not 'incels'.

under 4 inches = suicide tier
4-6 inches = she'll laugh at you
6-7 inches = small
7-8 inches = normal
over 8 inches = big

Is that bonepressed or not bonepressed?

It's your job to make them see it. You have to get it out there any way that you can.

Wear tight and I mean VERY TIGHT pants.

Wear short shorts.

Leave the bathroom door unlocked if it's a unisex bathroom. If a foid walks in on you, you're golden.

Stating the obvious.

Its indeed over for micropeniscels. Your only hope is dick lenghtening surgery. I have no Info about this procedure tho, are dick lenghtening surgeries actually succesful, can it enhance your micropenis size to average size?

Dick size is cope! As an truecel you don't get to use it anyway.

Dick size is cope! As an truecel you don't get to use it anyway.
you're a truecel because you lack a big dick

imagine thinking an 8+ inched incel exists

you're a truecel because you lack a big dick

imagine thinking an 8+ inched incel exists
Get outta the basement son. There's guys with 8 inch dicks on here and they're still incel.

Get outta the basement son. There's guys with 8 inch dicks on here and they're still incel.
because they aren't doing anything to showcase their dick. they are volcels

That's pure autism then and not inceldom.

If you have an 8-inch dick, literally all you have to do is join a gym, be social with other dudes, and eventually they'll see you in the shower and notice your enormous dick.

They'll joke about it, even around foids. Boom. You're suddenly a slayer.

It pains me to even think about how easy it would be to get laid with a big enough dick.

I know a Turkish guy who has BBC literally on discord and i think he is volcel ngl.
is that the same dude who is also 6'7?

@MentalistKebab

That's pure autism then and not inceldom.

If you have an 8-inch dick, literally all you have to do is join a gym, be social with other dudes, and eventually they'll see you in the shower and notice your enormous dick.

They'll joke about it, even around foids. Boom. You're suddenly a slayer.

It pains me to even think about how easy it would be to get laid with a big enough dick.
No, pure autism is thinking you can get laid just because you have a big dick. That's not how it works.

A small dick is the absolute worst thing a man can have. Nothing is more emasculating.
No, pure autism is thinking you can get laid just because you have a big dick. That's not how it works.
There are tinder experiments of normies with huge bulges getting lays from tinder. Whores on that app just want to get railed by a monster cock

What if you are 5 and change. Asking for a friend. :forcedsmile:

What if you are 5 and change. Asking for a friend. :forcedsmile:

In the Tinder Age, that's effectively a micropenis.

I've received criticism for making this statement before, but it's my honest, blackpilled opinion and I'm not going to back down from it.

You have to understand that most foids have already experienced 7+ inches. They're not going to see a sub-6 and think it's adequate.

Last edited:
Big dick, small dick if you're not a larper the only one who will ever know are paid whores and their opinion matters little.

Big dick, small dick if you're not a larper the only one who will ever know are paid whores and their opinion matters little.
This
Also this.

Dickpill is a meme, at best all you can get with a really big dick is some mentally ill couple who is into cuckholding, iirc there was also a guy here who was packing an 8.5" and only got that.

And even that is only possible in very liberal areas like California, there is no any active way of getting laid in Turkey with dick size alone.

How big is a big dick?

9" or more (according to this site lol).

copers always move the goal post. 6-8" length is the ideal 8" being very large, anything more than 8" is extremely large / BBC territory

9" or more (according to this site lol).

copers always move the goal post. 6-8" length is the ideal 8" being very large, anything more than 8" is extremely large / BBC territory

Do girls even enjoy that big dicks?

Brutal but lets say i have a 9 inch dick would girl sleep with me even if i have a subhuman face and body?

Yes.

Women love huge dicks more than anything that's ever existed. It's probably the biggest open secret in all of history.

Yes.

Women love huge dicks more than anything that's ever existed. It's probably the biggest open secret in all of history.

But how would i get laid with them? they wouldnt know i have a 9inch dick.

But how would i get laid with them? they wouldnt know i have a 9inch dick.
Don't listen to him, 9 inches is too much. You only get that "damn" factor but good luck finding somebody who can take it. If you go over to r/bigdickproblems, you will see guys that are around 8 inches wish they could have less length because of all the troubles that come with it; too many chicks tapping out, not being able to use all of it, can't get fully hard, etc. Straight from the horse's mouth. It would be extremely dumb to believe the fantasy that guys here are spewing.

wat if dick is cone shape with girth 3.5 inch at head end

The dickpill hurts the most :cryfeels:

Yes. Only fakecels deny this

Dickpill == Fakecel Problem

If you have a really small dick (micropenis or up to 4 inches) you are done. There is nothing you can do about your love or sex life. Even if you are fucking Chad, you are done. There is nothing, I repeat, NOTHING more disgusting and repulsing in foids eyes than small, tiny, pathetic penis. It just completely emasculates you in every single area in your life. You can try to compensate with hard work, success, hookers, anything, but you will always feel like garbage. Even as a billionaire, you will be nothing. Because even sex is not the same, average or big penis just feels different in every possible way, from jerking off, to getting a blowjob (no potential for deepthroat or hardcore blowjob of any kind). You are simply dead.
Based.

0w499ra

If the dick is huge but you're ugly you'll get some fuck in private but she won't be seen with you in public.