Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Slutty foid from my high school years is becoming popular on youtube

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★★
It’s really pissing me the fuck off. She was absolute asshole at school. She accused me of being a creep, supported hitler(i know you’ll worship him but still), she laughed along with her friends when her friends picked on a autistic kid yet she was in a autistic club. She’s full of shit. I see her constantly whoring herself and the views going up.

I can see her ego raising and it makes me feel awful. I tried to get you’ll to say bad stuff in the comments and report her but that doesn’t work. There’s no hope The bully has won. The comments on her channel look like bots tho but i’m not even sure if it’s just me coping. Can’t do shit now cuz of the many supporters she has

What is her name and info? I will make sure she rots in prison fucking hitler supporting cunt antisemetic whor

dawg we need the channel brocel

Last edited:
Bullies always win unfortunately

We live in the whorearchy. Whores get rewarded by society and are our new deities. Just look at Hawk Tuah girl. A little whore who is now worshiped.

Same for Bhad Bhabie and before that the Kardashians. Be a whore and become rich and famous.

End of the West.

We live in the whorearchy. Whores get rewarded by society and are our new deities. Just look at Hawk Tuah girl. A little whore who is now worshiped.

Same for Bhad Bhabie and before that the Kardashians. Be a whore and become rich and famous.

End of the West.
Shabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbat

End of the West.
hadnt heard of these (not a yankee) it always amazes me how decadent the us have become holy f

You know what must be done

Screenshot 20241002 121954 Gallery

Channel link?

Doxx her in the comments of her videos

That's how it is in this barbarous hellhole of a world. The good looking, no matter how savage they may be, win, while the courageous and the workers who are ugly get booted constantly just because of their looks. Bunch of dumb cunts. This skank cum dumpster made her Instagram public recently after she had kept it private for a year bc of I sent photos of her being a slut to her parents on Facebook, and now I've seen that she didn't seem to be that affected by it. Kept posting stuff on her story, hanging out with her cuck bf who has no idea how many guys she's fucked and sucked, and dressing up like the disgusting cum dumpster she is. I hate to say it with every fiber of my being, but when it all comes down to it, these cunts win, and not us. Not in this life, anyway.

What's the channel again? I'm pretty sure you gave it to me before.

It’s really pissing me the fuck off. She was absolute asshole at school. She accused me of being a creep, supported hitler(i know you’ll worship him but still), she laughed along with her friends when her friends picked on a autistic kid yet she was in a autistic club. She’s full of shit. I see her constantly whoring herself and the views going up.

I can see her ego raising and it makes me feel awful. I tried to get you’ll to say bad stuff in the comments and report her but that doesn’t work. There’s no hope The bully has won. The comments on her channel look like bots tho but i’m not even sure if it’s just me coping. Can’t do shit now cuz of the many supporters she has
wtf she is a evil bitch. i think shes stupid.
Bullies always win unfortunately
:cryfeels:

I might get in trouble with the cops if i do that shit
You said yourself the Youtube Channel was "popular" giving away that information is in no way breaking any kind of law whatsoever.

@RabbiJewCel what do you call a non-jewish whore, Shiska or something like that right?

Have turkey Tom roast her

Link the channel, coward. It's not like she's going to find out you did anything if people here leave nasty comments or something.

Tell me the channel name in DMs. I can understand why you don’t want it posted in public here

What is her name and info? I will make sure she rots in prison fucking hitler supporting cunt antisemetic whor
antisemtism is the truth and you know it

you people run our governments corporations etc etc

No channel = larp

supported hitler
Yeah this part makes it sound like LARP. Popular girls go along to get along, they don’t have fringe viewpoints like this. They can’t afford to

Bullies always win

Yeah this part makes it sound like LARP. Popular girls go along to get along, they don’t have fringe viewpoints like this. They can’t afford to
Cope. You can't predict their behaviours nowadays, they are out of control and everything is upside down

Link the channel, coward. It's not like she's going to find out you did anything if people here leave nasty comments or something.
yeah but IT is gonna tell her what is happening

youre a gray Ur not gonna know the link cuz you’re probably working for it
Just cuz I joined .is recently doesn't mean I'm some newfag IT spy. I've been lurking NWH in 2020 before it got banned nigga

That's how it is in this barbarous hellhole of a world. The good looking, no matter how savage they may be, win, while the courageous and the workers who are ugly get booted constantly just because of their looks. Bunch of dumb cunts. This skank cum dumpster made her Instagram public recently after she had kept it private for a year bc of I sent photos of her being a slut to her parents on Facebook, and now I've seen that she didn't seem to be that affected by it. Kept posting stuff on her story, hanging out with her cuck bf who has no idea how many guys she's fucked and sucked, and dressing up like the disgusting cum dumpster she is. I hate to say it with every fiber of my being, but when it all comes down to it, these cunts win, and not us. Not in this life, anyway.
That’s what i hate. None of these fucks get bothered when we troll them cuz there life is simply too perfect

nigger. how many subs are we talking?