Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Slutshaming

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Do you guys have any good pro-slutshaming videos? Especialyl asking for actual slutshaming of random foids in public.

We need more videos like that tbh. We should also have our own uncucked video platform where we can upload those kind of videos without worrying about them getting taken down.

Only unique ones I remember are those golddigger prank videos, but they are fake af.

We need more videos like that tbh. We should also have our own uncucked video platform where we can upload those kind of videos without worrying about them getting taken down.
I was actually thinking about doing something like this. Trying to upload it on Youtube first as well but at the same time to Bitchute. Slut shaming in public, but now it's impossible here where I live, it's too cold for it.
Btw. no matter what search engine I try - Bing, Google, DuckDuckGo, the term ""slutshaming is good"" in quotation marks gives me just a few results which proves ALL search engines are cucked.

I was actually thinking about doing something like this. Trying to upload it on Youtube first as well but at the same time to Bitchute. Slut shaming in public, but now it's impossible here where I live, it's too cold for it.
Based. Please do it when the weather is warmer.
Btw. no matter what search engine I try - Bing, Google, DuckDuckGo, the term ""slutshaming is good"" in quotation marks gives me just a few results which proves ALL search engines are cucked.
This is the first result I got on cuckcuckho, but I'll change the posting time and see if I find more recent stuff.

This is the second result from "askcucks". I don't even want to read it.

Based. Please do it when the weather is warmer.

This is the first result I got on cuckcuckho, but I'll change the posting time and see if I find more recent stuff.

This is the second result from "askcucks". I don't even want to read it.

I found THIS on BitChute but it doesnt load for me:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9EvhJijA8eFM/

Doesnt exist, would be censored by CuckTube

I can see it. He's based for uploading it. Bitchute should be our blackpill video platform for now.
Does it work for you? What is it? I literally cant watch it.

Does it work for you? What is it? I literally cant watch it.
He posts social media of a slut that falsely accuses men of rape, then he said slut shaming is needed.

He posts social media of a slut that falsely accuses men of rape, then he said slut shaming is needed.
I was hoping those are some actual public slut shaming clips.

I was hoping those are some actual public slut shaming clips.
We need to start doing those ourselves. I bet cucks and whores will make it go viral.

Probably none on YouTube that are real

We need to start doing those ourselves. I bet cucks and whores will make it go viral.
I will. I already slut shamed a few foids IRL in recent years. Made me feel good. I especially remember one time I was walking behind a young mom with a stroller and she had a summer dress that was pretty much see through and I said "I can see your ass, shiksah" when passing by her, she panicked and thought her dress went up and started to try to take it down but realized what I meant in the next second, that her panties are showing through the whorish dress. I then stared at her and she looked sad and ashamed and took her head down and then I just passed her completely (I was walking from behind her, faster than her, but slowed down for a moment to do that). I already talked about this situation here.

I will. I already slut shamed a few foids IRL in recent years. Made me feel good. I especially remember one time I was walking behind a young mom with a stroller and she had a summer dress that was pretty much see through and I said "I can see your ass, shiksah" when passing by her, she panicked and thought her dress went up and started to try to take it down but realized what I meant in the next second, that her panties are showing through the whorish dress. I then stared at her and she looked sad and ashamed and took her head down and then I just passed her completely (I was walking from behind her, faster than her, but slowed down for a moment to do that). I already talked about this situation here.
Based. We need these slut confrontations to be put on video so they can go viral, and encourage other uncucked men to do the same. I can't wait until foids never wear yoga pants in public again, and wear burkahs instead because of being afraid to be slut shamed.

Based. We need these slut confrontations to be put on video so they can go viral, and encourage other uncucked men to do the same. I can't wait until foids never wear yoga pants in public again and wear burkahs instead because of being afraid to be slut shamed.
Yallah! I could unironically pray to allah if it meant total control of those whores and fuckboys and similar to them. Cucktianity only let this shit run rampant because it's a weak, cucked religion.

Yallah! I could unironically pray to allah if it meant total control of those whores and fuckboys and similar to them.
That will probably help you out. Say you're muslim and slut shaming is mandatory in your religion.

That will probably help you out. Say you're muslim and slut shaming is mandatory in your religion.
Hahaha actually good idea. Literally leftards couldn't touch me. Makes sense too because I have a beard and was told a few time even before I grew it I look like an arab, so that would work perfectly.

Hahaha actually good idea. Literally leftards couldn't touch me. Makes sense too because I have a beard and was told a few time even before I grew it I look like an arab, so that would work perfectly.
There's no downside. You will spread the blackpill and islam at the same time while being protected by Allah. :feelsthink: