Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sluts sucked and fucked at parties all throughout high school but none of us were ever invited

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this post off with a dedication to Dr. Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing. Just think about it. These degenerate sluts were getting drunk and high and sucking and fucking all the high school Chads. We got drunk and high to numb the pain, they got drunk and high for stupid slutty reasons. We're not the same. I wish every non virgin FEMALE would have been EXPELLED from school and forced to become a hooker. Disgusting whores.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Think about those worthless whores going on the weekend dressed in barely there skimpy slut clothing to suck and fuck the school chads. It reminds me why I am opposed to feminism.

Apartheid was good for the niggers.

Apartheid was good for the niggers.
Agreed. It was good for us Whites too.

Yeah the most brutal part is those cunts were pleasing every man, except for us incels.

Yeah the most brutal part is those cunts were pleasing every man, except for us incels.
Stupid worthless roast beef wizard sleeve whores

Just think of all the slutty girls in your classes, on the weekend, getting their slutty cunts jizzed in and then coming to school like normal

Dr Verwoerd did nothing wrong

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN

STUPID COCKSUCKING WHORES

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN
I try to be indifferent, but every time it fails. Their hivemind behavior and willingness to give their hole to every tall 7/10 guy combined with big fake catharsis in 30s makes it impossible to not be enraged like homeless guy seeing kid putting his coins into coin operated horse in front of store.

Brutal, not only do women live a life of luxury and privilege but now they’re going to earn more than most of us. And we’re still told to man up?

It's funny when hoes try to act pure around loserish guys who they know weren't at the slut parties.

As if Chads don't brag and let the "secrets" out anyway JFL. Even as a complete outcast I still knew who the town bikes were.

Scumciety only cares about men at top and females.

Who's this doctor? Sounds Dutch?

It's funny when hoes try to act pure around loserish guys who they know weren't at the slut parties.

As if Chads don't brag and let the "secrets" out anyway JFL. Even as a complete outcast I still knew who the town bikes were.
Brutally true

This is why I say send the horses to obliterate their insides until they die horribly

Those parties seemed like some cringe ass bullshit from the outside.
orgy cuckold GIF

My high school had so many "school mattresses" I HATE WHORES
Who's this doctor? Sounds Dutch?
He invented Apartheid in South Africa.
This is why I say send the horses to obliterate their insides until they die horribly
Based

Just think of all the slutty girls in your classes, on the weekend, getting their slutty cunts jizzed in and then coming to school like normal
Brutal. I remember hearing after i graduated how the men baseball team would run trains on the girl soccer team... the same friend who told me that also used to talk about this super cute mormon girl and how she was so hot and i was just rolling my eyes like yeah man keep dreaming. Later i heard he fucked her in her ass at his geeky rich friends house. He was just super nonchalant about it when confronted about it. You wouldnt even have known he fucked this chick that he was fawning over and now didnt care about her at all. And then incels are stuck just daydreaming about their crushes for an eternity.

Its crazy how people do the craziest sex acts and you cant even tell. They just appear normal... its nuts

I love the apartheid

fucking stupid sluts incapable of realizing How much of stupid sluts they are, wastes of breathing air

Brutal. I remember hearing after i graduated how the men baseball team would run trains on the girl soccer team... the same friend who told me that also used to talk about this super cute mormon girl and how she was so hot and i was just rolling my eyes like yeah man keep dreaming. Later i heard he fucked her in her ass at his geeky rich friends house. He was just super nonchalant about it when confronted about it. You wouldnt even have known he fucked this chick that he was fawning over and now didnt care about her at all. And then incels are stuck just daydreaming about their crushes for an eternity.

Its crazy how people do the craziest sex acts and you cant even tell. They just appear normal... its nuts
Very true. That girl is probably going to get married to some Mormon cuck at some point, and he’ll labor under the delusion that she’s some good pure trad girl, maybe even wait until marriage for her since she’s “not like that”… meanwhile half a decade ago she let some stranger bust his load inside her asshole at some other man’s house with no hesitation or shame. It’s like a sick comedy but for millions of cucks worldwide a reality

Very true. That girl is probably going to get married to some Mormon cuck at some point, and he’ll labor under the delusion that she’s some good pure trad girl, maybe even wait until marriage for her since she’s “not like that”… meanwhile half a decade ago she let some stranger bust his load inside her asshole at some other man’s house with no hesitation or shame. It’s like a sick comedy but for millions of cucks worldwide a reality
I looked her on facebook when i heard about it she really did marry some baby faced mormon cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back