Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sluts deserved to be raped

do they deserve to be raped

• Total voters
FUCK OFF FED PIECE OF SHIT

I am not giving my opinion in this jailbait post. Brocels, catch this fckin fed OP and lets burn him outside the village post :feelsree: :reeeeee:

im pc barry stanton stfu you curry muncher

GIF by JuventusFC
suiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I just finished beating
my meat :feelsohh:

how tf am i a fed you yanky cunt

You already know the answER

Also I believe rape doesn’t exist

All that OBJECTIVELY exists is physical/material reality and in that reality, a living being can only experience physical pain/pleasure, so if a woman orgasmed from her “rape” and she physically enjoyed it, it makes no sense to punish the rapist based on “lack of consent” when consent is a subjective concept artificially created by humans and doesn’t exist in the real physical/material world, it’s just a concept which exists in the human mind.

Last edited:
You already know the answER

Also I believe rape doesn’t exist

All that OBJECTIVELY exists is physical/material reality and in that reality, a living being can only experience physical pain/pleasure, so if a woman orgasmed from her “rape” and she physically enjoyed it, it makes no sense to punish the rapist based on “lack of consent” when consent is a subjective concept artificially created by humans and doesn’t exist in the real physical/material world, it’s just a concept which exists in the human mind.
thats some passion you have there geeza crickey