Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sluts be like:

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
"imagine being someone who hates astrology" (ass-trology is BS based on slutty delusions), but they hate incels, even though our worldview is based on actual logic.

I HATE SLUTS SO FUCKING MUCH. I HATE THE MALES WHO FUCK THEM EVEN MORE

Foids can believe in bullshit all day, because males will fuck them regardless.

Foids can believe in bullshit all day, because males will fuck them regardless.
We should make a giant hamster wheel and make sluts run in it to generate electricity...that would be the first time they contributed something of value to the world

We should make a giant hamster wheel and make sluts run in it to generate electricity...that would be the first time they contributed something of value to the world
Foids can’t run.

Women shouldn’t even be classed as people, but extensions to men. Men are the species, women are only the vehicle in which to propagate said species. This is exactly why they can’t make decisions or be in any sort of power role without ruining everything.

Sluts be like: amogus​

Women shouldn’t even be classed as people, but extensions to men. Men are the species, women are only the vehicle in which to propagate said species. This is exactly why they can’t make decisions or be in any sort of power role without ruining everything.
wheres your extension silly inkwell

@Intellau_Celistic amog?

Attachments

• c57.gif
    c57.gif
    412.3 KB · Views: 0