Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sluts are based(if they exist)

Every “”slut”” is actually just hypersexual, but only for chads as everyone mentioned already. If they’d actually sleep with any guy, and were empathetic and understood the plight of incels, then you’d see a flock of desperate women coming to this forum, offering to fuck any incel that’d say yes. But it doesn’t work that way.

I honestly dont understand the slut shaming.

The existence of sluts is good for men, because it decreases the amount of incels(more sluts, more sex for men)

However, i highly doubt that sluts exist AT ALL. All the studies show that foids dont want to have sex with strangers. Of course, if you have any info that says that im wrong, please provide it, i really wish that sluts would exist, but i think that they dont.

Most toilets aren't sluts, sluts are basically like promiscuous Chad's, they're a tiny minority but they have the vast majority of sexual partners. Let's say most toilets have sex with only 8 men in their lives but a tiny minority of toilets have sex with thousands of men in their lives, most men will have slept with those sluts.

Traditional sluts are also different from Tinder sluts, Tinder sluts are "incidental sluts", those aren't toilets that are naturally promiscuous but they all select the same few men who knows how to play them. A toilet looking for a long term relationship but meets hundreds of Chad's will sleep with them because she thinks that "this is the one that will commit", while a traditional slut sleeps around because she likes sexual novelty.

Traditional sluts also have much lower standards in men, before Tinder they would've slept with most men on this forum, by contrast "incidental sluts" have toilets' traditional disgust for most men but can now actually meet the Chad's they're attracted to.

Most swipe app using toilets are "incidental sluts", traditional sluts may have lower standards and swipe right more often, but they still have so many choices that us ugly men are no longer considered.

I've met some older toilets who were sluts back in the day and almost everyone here mog a lot of them they slept with, technology and a lack of sluts made us incels.

Every “”slut”” is actually just hypersexual, but only for chads as everyone mentioned already. If they’d actually sleep with any guy, and were empathetic and understood the plight of incels, then you’d see a flock of desperate women coming to this forum, offering to fuck any incel that’d say yes. But it doesn’t work that way.

Pre-Tinder sluts weren't Chad-only, the reason PUA's actually worked on them is because a confident stranger, even an ugly short penniless loser could turn them on. But with dating apps all PUA techniques were invalidated overnight. I know that a lot of blackpillers think that PUA non-sense is 100% useless, but before internet dating a lot of their techniques actually worked in bars and with strangers.

Think about it, what kind of toilet will have sex with a random stranger that complimented and then negged (insulted) her? A slut, but sluts operate on the same sexual market as other toilets. Traditionally sluts lowered the value of pussy, but today all toilets agreed that the price is pussy should be incredibly high.