Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slut Walk and other phenomenal feminist achievements.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Where do they think this is gonna take them? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Can't they see most people can't even take this shit seriously anymore?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDsoeCC9B3M

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtuSb1RPC_w

JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Yeah sure, your mothers got themselves pregnant with their fingers, am I right???????
8b13019afba080ba2067159a2475ca05

110506 slutwalk hmed 330a grid 8x2

See? They have no problem in feeling proud for being nasty, yet when called out on their nasty bullshit they get triggered.
71284835 tucson az january 21 two teen girls holding protest signs about female empowerment fo

PROCEED WITH CAUTION FROM NOW ON, YOU CAN'T UNSEE THIS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, SPOILER.
636424438382982967 STG 1001 Slut Walk Portrait 15

Look at the face of the soyboy fucking cuck at the left, fighting for m'ladies, the qweens. JFL I can't.

Australia slutwalk protest sep 2014 shutterstock editorial 8260256d
Blog Cover 49
Depositphotos 141265222 stock photo proud nasty woman sign
Feminism today
SlutWalk NYC 1024x682
Zcqt7gs5ro771
Main qimg 92d59e01ab196d6b093120c3e86dd48f

SlutWalk 007

Fwfm8zbs24e61

Last edited:
The funniest thing about this isn't the women, but the simps just trying to be a wolf in sheep's clothing

in many ancient cultures they used to cut off the noses of whores and adulteresses

The first one in the video... jeezus.

Where do they think this is gonna take them? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Yeah sure, your mothers got themselves pregnant with their fingers, am I right???????
View attachment 468516
View attachment 468517
See? They have no problem in feeling proud for being nasty, yet when called out on their nasty bullshit they get triggered.
View attachment 468518
PROCEED WITH CAUTION FROM NOW ON, YOU CAN'T UNSEE THIS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, SPOILER.

Perhaps you should liberate them?

Perhaps you should liberate them?
Liberate the world FROM them.
The original name was supposed to be SlutExterminationFront but the name was longer than what is allowed, so I had to choose this one. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Liberate the world FROM them.
The original name was supposed to be SlutExterminationFront but the name was longer than what is allowed, so I had to choose this one. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
My condolences
You could have shortened it to

SlutExterminator

My condolences
You could have shortened it to

SlutExterminator
Yeah, I think so. I had a plethora of names to choose from but my mind was not really functioning at the moment. Needless to say that if we could change our usernames once in a while I would have changed it some times by now to several things related to brutal death/goregrind, or something related to depressive black metal.
Every time I have to choose something my brain freezes because it is pretty complex and intimidating for me.

Yeah, I think so. I had a plethora of names to choose from but my mind was not really functioning at the moment. Needless to say that if we could change our usernames once in a while I would have changed it some times by now to several things related to brutal death/goregrind, or something related to depressive black metal.
Every time I have to choose something my brain freezes because it is pretty complex and intimidating for me.
You can call me Emba....

It doesn't mean anything at all.

You can call me Emba....

It doesn't mean anything at all.
I don't take the smartest decisions when I have to choose stuff like names. JFL
The pressure of choosing is real, pure fucking anxiety. But I'm happy with this name anyway.

That black guy who is supporting them from rape culture.

Geee why is it never any chads that end up male feminists.

Hmmm such a mystery. :feelsaww:

Never forget this classic by the legendary Brother Dean :feelsokman:

Never forget this classic by the legendary Brother Dean :feelsokman:

This video is so fucking good I can't get over it.
His cold "I don't give a flying goddamn fuck" look is too fucking priceless.

:lul:my and yours looksmatch/secondhalf is probably in this video
nice ldar-fuel, but in a good way
jesus, nuke this clownworld already

maybe if i go there i can finally get some puss7 from a fat feminist, but it is risky...

View attachment 468516
View attachment 468517
View attachment 468518

Think about this for second: Holes didn't invent anything at all since they have been liberated. Men on the other hand can create artificial Gasoline with water. Let that sink in for a moment

:lul:my and yours looksmatch/secondhalf is probably in this video
nice ldar-fuel, but in a good way
jesus, nuke this clownworld already
Some of them are actually not ugly, at least for me.

they definitely dont have the greatest spokespeople for their cause

oh yea.. this fat pink haired weirdo definitely sleeps around!

JFL at male cucks in the video