Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Slut tries to seduce 10 year old boy

This is considered normal clothing for foids these days so to soys, she's not seducing him at all.

10 year old boy has higher smv than me. How do I even cope

The more i look at those examples the more convenient i'm that foids are even bigger pedophiles than men. And yet they can do whatever they want in matriarchal soyciety, they just ignore it and let them molest pre-teen boys, there are like 20x more foids raping their pupils than men doing the same thing.

This is considered normal clothing for foids these days so to soys, she's not seducing him at all.

Exactly

i bet you inceltears retards will post this on their low iq sub with a title like “incel thinks a woman innocently intERviewing a boy, is seducing him”

She isn’t seducing him from hER words, but from the clothes she is wearing and flaunting in his face.

Retards.

But then as you said, going out in public and showing your ass and boobs to everyone, and getting close to a kid so he can get a view from close range, is “normal”.

And anyone who thinks othERwise is a misogynistic incel basement-dwelling tERrorist mass shootER

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
fuck these stupid roastie whores, I bet even a 10 year old could beat her

Staged but you already know if the boy is low inhib enough to be on this sloot's show he already lifemogs every single one of us to Hell and back. Never even began if you aren't Chadlet. :fuk:

The more i look at those examples the more convenient i'm that foids are even bigger pedophiles than men. And yet they can do whatever they want in matriarchal soyciety, they just ignore it and let them molest pre-teen boys, there are like 20x more foids raping their pupils than men doing the same thing.

And yet thERe are 20x more cases of male teachers raping their students shown on the news, than female teachERs raping their students, presenting a false reality of men being the biggest pedos (when the opposite is true).

Shows you how the media is used to manipulate and brainwash dumb hive-minded normie sheep

Last edited:
fuck these stupid roastie whores, I bet even a 10 year old could beat her

A 10 year old kid could probably pin her down and rape hER with his micropenis

10yo kid is probs same height as me and mogs me in every other way. Brootal

And yet thERe are 20x more cases of male teachers raping their students shown on the news, than female teachERs raping their students, presenting a false reality of men being the biggest pedos (when the opposite is true).

Shows you how the media is used to manipulate and brainwash dumb hive minded sheep normies
when it's a male teacher then it's on national news saying that he is a "rapist" "sex abuser" "used authority" and need to pay for his crimes, but when a foid does it it's only mentioned quickly on some websites and maybe once on tv saying that female teacher 'had sex with a student" "sexual misconduct" "sexual relationship" like it's a normal thing. I hate those double standards 24/7/365.

also that kid is like 12-13 not 10

Nah that chick is 5’3, kid looks to be around 4’10 in comparison, so him being 10 years old is a good estimate.

mogs the fuck outta me though

Last edited:
Mogged by a 10 year old. Just end this world, already, ffs...

Dnw i don’t want to watch a 10 year old life mogg me.

These onlyfans whores need to be beheaded.

Dressed like an absolute sloot

They don't need Chad anymore. They need boys now. The end goal of women is pedophile tbh. Mark my words.

Dressed like an absolute sloot

Whores Dressing like a slut in public, should be a crime.

Them dressing like this, distracts hard-working men who are at work or who are going to work, and prevents these men from being able to focus propERly on their job which would lead to a less productive work environment, hence less progress and development in society.

They dress like this to tease incel men by showing us incels what we can nevER have, and they are also dressing this way to try and attract chad at the same time.

These dumb cunts objectify themselves by wearing clothes which present their body as a sexual object. And then they have the gall to accuse men of sexualising and objectifying them when these sluts do it to themselves.

So fucking done with this clown world

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Mogs me to kingdom come

She should have asked him "Whats your Bodycount"

10 year old boy has higher smv than me. How do I even cope
Shotapill strikes again, prepubescant boys have bigger SMV than an average incel.
Females are dressing skimpier and skimpier in public with every passing year. It is nothing out of ordinary to see braless foids in public nowdays.

A fork being scraped on a chalkboard sounds more pleasant than her voice.

To me, clothes a femoid wearing clothes like that in public is a huge red flag.

they are looking. i have heard them slip up about looking at young underage males.

When a woman says she has rape fantasies and is attracted to male minors, society says “yaas, you go queen, slay!”

When an incel male says he has rape fantasies and is attracted to female minors, society’s response: “you evil pedo rapist should be castrated, locked up and killed.”

Clown society

He got free ice cream. I don’t see a problem

This is considered normal clothing for foids these days
Must be brutal to be a western incel. Where I live only whores and zoomer foids wear shit like that. Annoys me whenever I see them wear that shit it's so disgusting. If a man wore only a shirt and speedos in public he would be called a pervert, but when toilet does it it's freedom to wear whatever she wants? I hate this cucked society.