Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slut talks about becoming addicted to chads cock and

IdealHyoidBone

IdealHyoidBone

Banned
-
Not being able to see other non Chad's as visable options anymore. 

Honestly don't know how to even Begin to cope anymore

https://www.reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/comments/7jvu77/im_a_22yearold_alpha_widow_and_i_need_help/

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I’ve been lurking on TRP for a while and I just now found out that this subreddit exists. I’m thrilled to say the least.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Basically, I’m an alpha widow and I feel like I’m ruined for life.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]All of my life I was blessed to only be attracted to and date beta guys (low smv, very few options, were utterly devoted to me). Because my mother so deeply ingrained in me that alpha men were bad news, I tended to stay far away from them, rejecting their advances. I was super happy, never experienced heartbreak or unrequited love, didn’t know what real attraction or love felt like so I didn’t know what I was missing. Blissfully ignorant.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]...Until that fateful night in undergrad where a 9.5/10 swept me off of my feet and within a week, got me in bed.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I basically became addicted to the dude. The sex was frequent and FIERY hot. Nothing I ever experienced before. He was carefree, confident, charming yet blunt, and dominant. On top of this, he had a cute protective side.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]He had options. Lots of options. Too many options. Something no other guy I dated had. I was an insecure wreck. I knew he would never ever EVER be able to be fully mine. He would never be able to commit. Why would he? He could get any tail he wanted. Why would he stick to mine? I’m an attractive girl but there are TONS of attractive women. Men like him were rare and that was his power. I was always his “favorite”. Never his “only”. He cared as much as he could about me: which, wasn’t all that much (or at least not nearly as much as I was used to). I finally understood all those heartbroken songs.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Now, I can’t see myself ever going back to the girl I used to be. The girl who happily, wholeheartedly dated betas. I can’t even find myself even SLIGHTLY attracted to them anymore. The only guys I want now are guys on his “level” and I hate this. Guys on that level could never truly want me.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I feel like I have 3 options:[/font]
  1. Force myself to be attracted to betas again and be truly wanted/get full commitment
  2. Date/sleep with the alphas I want but not get true commitment
  3. Somehow gain the magical ability to make alphas be truly committed to me.
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Please help a girl out.[/font]

LMAO at red pillers stupporting her. Bunch of cucks

It's a genetic level of attraction. No amount of me gymcelling and looksmaxxing will ever get me to his level.

Human greed knows no limits. This whore wants to have her cake and eat it too.

TheVman said:

I think most posters there are females, it's /r/RedPillWomen not /r/TheRedPill

Cucktears will still insist virginity doesn't matter.

God fucking damn, this is suicidefuel not lifefuel.
She needs to be killed brutally

Reminder this is how all women feel once they start dating a beta bucks

alpha widow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF WHORE

I can only laugh at the poor sap that going to marry this.

She will pay for her crimes. Divine intervention is imminent.

inceliphate said:
why is this life fuel

I'm not that familiar with using the tags yet can somebody care to explain each one?

I hope deep unhappiness follows her to an early grave and pushes her in.

AWALT.

At least this bish is honest with herself, and hamstering is kept at minimal levels. I can respect that.

One of the few instances in which I got to experience Chad life is when I met a village girl that somehow thought I was a Chad. I will not elaborate a lot on what happened so I don't get banned again for bragging, but you'd be surprised to see what kind of universe Chad lives in. Chad can do whatever the fuck he wants with women. He will treat them like dogshit and they will love him for it. It's depressing.

Now she'll always be Chad-cawk addicted. Good luck to any beta she dates; as soon as she comes across another Chad she'll be getting all holes filled and maybe even fuck Chad and his chadlite friend. She'll never be loyal and always on the prowl for that Chad dick.

This would be better tagged as suicidefuel because it's ogre.

Lifefuel is something good, like if a slut gets AIDS from fucking too many Chads and cries about it on reddit.

TheVman said:

Nice sig.

PS! This is proof that hook up culture has destroyed femoids. Once they get Chad cock, they can't downgrade from that anymore. They can't feel attraction toward any other men except Chad and Tyrone. Some women force themselves to marry beta males after being pounded by Chad, and they end up inevitably treating them like shit, cheating on them and divorce raping them. It's over guys, time to leave this dumpster fire and go your own way, or the way of the rope.