Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slut shaming must become a trend

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
We need to make these roasties feel bad again. Being thot and taking tons of dick is very shameful.

slut shaming? bring back the stoning again

Mock them for being fat, flat not having ass, etc.
They won't feel shame for what's socially accepted. They will feel shame for their body because that's their only value

every functioning society happend when sluts were put in their place. yes we need it.

i hope that the thottax is just the beginning

bring back the stoning again
Stoned-Guy.png

I'm stoned.

We need to make these roasties feel bad again. Being thot and taking tons of dick is very shameful.

Like cosplay thots/gamer girl thots/twitch thots(i hate them the most of all thots)

They need good ol' slutshaming to teach them that they are nothing more than a bunch of degenerate stupid dumb whores with shit for brains

Slut shaming is an ancient and noble tradition practiced by the greatest of men in the pre-PC eras.

I am already doing my job. I only ''approach'' females to express my disapproval.

Agreed. I hate how they go out barely naked and then shift blame on men for ”sExUaLiZiNG” them.

every functioning society happend when sluts were put in their place. yes we need it.

i hope that the thottax is just the beginning