Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slut-Shaming isn't Enough

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
"What's wrong with a girl being a slut?", you may ask. I will direct you here: https://incels.is/threads/analysis-...erally-defiles-99-of-the-marriage-pool.25449/. As you can see, sluts are literally ruining society and the marriage pool. Their behavior is detrimental to them. It is detrimental to future spouses. It is detrimental to other women who feel like they need to be degenerate sluts in order to compete, and it is detrimental to the future spouses of those girls.

Unfortunately, simply shaming sluts is;t enough. Have you seen these vermin? Literally walking around naked writing "slut" all over their bodies, bragging about being defiled by half of Harlem. Skanks simply have no shame anymore, and being a slut isn't stigmatized. A skank will gladly admit to being a glorified prostitute.

This is why physical force is now needed to deal with sluts. I propose 3 solutions

1. Capital punishment. Vermin link this are ruining society. In good societies such as Old Jerusalem this sort of behavior got you stoned to death.
2. Put them in zoos. It's really simple. If sluts want to act like depraved chimpanzees, then we should give them the full chimp experience. They get to live in the habitat they desire while civilized human beings can visit the zoo to be entertained by them on a nice Saturday afternoon.
3. Study them like lab rats. This would be a great way to quarantine them while also learning about their brains. It would be very beneficial for society.

I also propose that we give the same treatment to fuckboys.

We can't do anything to stop sluts from being sluts.