Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Slut shaming is a terrible thing women shouldn't have to deal with!

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
Male cucks who say this immediately lose my respect.. "but the only reason people slut shame is because women can get laid easier than men! There is nothing bad about it!" No, foids being whores is what destroys society. It means they can be hypergamous as they want so they can fuck all the chads and leave good hearted men with subpar genetics to rot. Foids should not be allowed to choose who they fuck, because it directly causes inceldom. Foids have too much power given to them just by being born with an open flesh wound, as it makes them the gatekeeper for sex and relationships, which is necessary for a male's wellbeing. Foids routinely abuse this power. "But muh female freedom!" No, jackass, polygamy has shown to lead to more civil war, and foids shouldnt have this power over men which they have not earned.

I know im preaching the choir here, and ive made a thread similar to this before, but I felt the need to vent

Is there where I say High IQ just to postmaxx?

Btw, this is actually high IQ, women's solipsism is nation and culture destroying.

Cucks need to go to the electric chair

women are the most spoiled CUNTS, it’s like giving a baby control of the world and they abuse it

sharia law NOW

The whole debate about "women who have alot of sex are sluts, but guys who have alot of sex get admired" is a fucking joke.
It's because a women can have sex anytime and anywhere with anyone, while a guy usually has to work his ass off, to please the fucking foid enough to make her spread her legs. (doesn't apply to chad, though)
It's simple logic. Holy shit.

DEATH TO WHORES

Cucks and whores should be flayed.

Sluts are a terrible thing we shouldn't have to deal with.

as hell, I only took a half a pill
I'm on some dumb shit, by the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills and he tellin' me to chill
And he telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
Say he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like
Dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun

as hell, I only took a half a pill
I'm on some dumb shit, by the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills and he tellin' me to chill
And he telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
Say he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like
Dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun
Low

Actually the irony is that for feeeamayewlas having a high partner count increases her chances of having a failed marriage, whereas with men it does the opposite and men are more likely to feel they chose the right one for the long term.

The whole debate about "women who have alot of sex are sluts, but guys who have alot of sex get admired" is a fucking joke.
It's because a women can have sex anytime and anywhere with anyone, while a guy usually has to work his ass off, to please the fucking foid enough to make her spread her legs. (doesn't apply to chad, though)

It's simple logic. Holy shit.

Agreed
Sluts are a terrible thing we shouldn't have to deal with.

Too late for that.