Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slut propaganda show about a curry roastie dreaming of cucking her beta normie husband with Chad

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-

This is the type of shit constantly coming out of (((hollywood)))

Lol i notice this too. Theres a doc on netflix that feels bias like trying push for a ployamory agenda. Oh and a curry women with white husband. Surprise surprise.

ALL WOMEN ARE WHITE SUPREMACISTS. NO EXCEPTION. I DARE EVEN A SINGLE WOMAN TO PROVE ME WRONG. YOUR MOVE, CUCKQUEERS.

its almost as if someone said make a movie specifically to confirm the blackpill and the roastie stereotype

Normies live unendingly pathetic lives. You can tell how well they've ingrained themselves to a destructive mode of self deprecation by how often they shrug off and make jokes about their wives cheating on them. I know this one 45 year old balding houseslave husband who brings up the fact that his wife used to date a basketball player nearly every time I see him. Too often he'll even go on a tangent that it made his wife a size queen, and they have to use oversized dildos to get her off. He doesn't lament at all, he makes light of his impotence like a sexless jester, who dances to the amusement of a barely empathetic audience as his wife is fucked in his own bed.

vomit inducing