Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slut gets FURIOS when asked how many she has slept with

Looks and sounds like damaged goods

What a fucking retard lol. Not being able to understand analogies is a sign of low iq. The woman is the lock in that analogy, the man is the key. Unless you’re a trannymaxxer

Lol chads on suicide watch

What a fucking retard lol. Not being able to understand analogies is a sign of low iq. The woman is the lock in that analogy, the man is the key. Unless you’re a trannymaxxer
3 bitches was blocking my walkway earlier, I had to walk around them, The foid even looked at me then continiued chatting with her foidfriends, i just walked around them on the grass and gave them a weird smile, I WON AND GOT PAST THESE SLOW WALKING FOIDS! Be very careful, If your uglee or short women will purposefully try to ruin your day!

Sidewalk story

Last edited:
How many sex? Get fucked!

You asked me a question? Get fucked!

Want to go out for coffee? Get fucked!

Do you know the time? Get fucked!

What do you do for a living? Get fucked!

She really did not like being exposed...

Welp... By all means continue being pumped and dumped, but just know that... well... you'll be alone with your cats and drinking a bunch of champagne for the rest of your life, because no man will ever take you seriously enough to commit to you; you're simply damaged goods. There just isn't any hope for you, love. You've wasted it all being a cum dumpster. Accept it. Your compliance is no longer a factor. You can get fucked. ;)

IMG 2815

Last edited:
She really did not like being exposed...

Welp... By all means continue being pumped and dumped, but just know that... well... you'll be alone with your cats and drinking a bunch of champagne for the rest of your life, because no man will ever take you seriously enough to commit to you; you're simply damaged goods. There just isn't any hope for you, love. You've wasted it all being a cum dumpster. Accept it. Your compliance is no longer a factor. You can get fucked. ;)

View attachment 667507
Many men would commit to her, there are so many desperate or cucked med today that won't care about her slutty past, they would gladly commit to her

Many men would commit to her, there are so many desperate or cucked med today that won't care about her slutty past, they would gladly commit to her
A bunch of cucks... but most likely not a high value man who she'd be happy with. She has no choice but to settle...

Women hate nothing more than being accountable for past actions

She is a walking public toilet, she should be used and abused like the dirty little whore she is, sadly she would enjoy being treated like that

bring back slut shaming

David Futrelle’s dream woman right here.

So many red flags she makes antifa and communist China jealous.

I don’t get why Reddit soys are so goddam sensitive about this. Why are they so adamant about foids being allowed to be whores?

My spidey senses tell me that bitch needs pills to get through the day

Mother of my kids can not be a communal cum receptacle.

Someone's mom in the future :feelstrash: ruthless

Their identity is so fixed into being this women creature they defend so venemously