Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slut doesnt want to be treated like shit.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
p32rdre6diz01.jpg

Kek, this bitch is only 19 and she's already complaining about getting pumped and dumped by chads.

LOL "don't want to be treated like shit"

then stop ignoring guys who will actually treat you right, and only going for the fucking bad boys just because they are attractive you whore dip shit.

then stop ignoring guys who will actually treat you right, and only going for the fucking bad boys just because they are attractive you whore dip shit.
It doesn't work like that. She wants attractive, yet nice guy, that's what she wants. Or maybe not, she could write anything, tbh.

Automatic redflag when someone announces this on social media

She chooses these guys continuously. It's her fault, she needs to learn to live with her mistakes. :lul:

Out of the 8+ group? None ever.

I'm sure she would love to be treated as good as us.

haha i want a good man heres a pic of my ass

She says that but later that night she is having a one night stand with another Chad Thundercock. Hedonistic sluts say one thing but do another.

"Don't treat me like shit, btw here is a picture of my ass. For chad only, teehee."

@Crustaciouse is back with some quality blackpills. He is definitely the most hated user by inceltears.

She'll go for the douchebag Chad then the incel who will always love her and see it as "lucky" for him to be with her.
Women normally choose normie-tier betas to betabux. Sub3 cels can't do even that most of times.

DEEP DOWN INSIDE ALL WHORES LIKE TO BE SLAPPED, CHOCKED, AND BIT ON DURING SEX. THE OLD TREAT ME LIKE A LADY IN FRONT OF EVERYONE BUT IN BED DEGRADE ME!! AND WHEN YOU TELL TEHSE WHORES THAT THEY LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOU JUST RIPPED THEIR OVARIES OUT!!!!! I BET THIS GIRL WAS ABUSED AND CLINGS ONTO CHADS WHO TREAT HER LIKE SHIT!! SHES THE MENTALLY ILL RETARDED STACY POST MODERNIST JEW BRAINWASHED HARLOT SLUT!!!

@Crustaciouse is back with some quality blackpills. He is definitely the most hated user by inceltears.
The ban has allowed me to find some insanely potent blackpills. Expect some juicy content in the next couple of days.

> doesn't want to be treated like shit
> dresses like a sexual object

ok then. damn i cant imagine why chad keeps on treating her bad!

Kinda curious how many non-Chads have swiped right on her with no hope of a match....probably hundreds for sure.

"stop objectifying me!" posts picture of butt.

Kinda curious how many non-Chads have swiped right on her with no hope of a match....probably hundreds for sure.
This, beta guys get hooked into shit like that so easily.
They see a slut crying out for attention and they think it's their chance.

Maybe she won't be treated like shit if she stops hanging out her butt everywhere.

The ones who “treat her right” drys are pussy out. She finds them “ unattractive” . Lol , if you tried to tell her to give other types of guys a chance she’d go right back to chad and Tyrone.
This, beta guys get hooked into shit like that so easily.
They see a slut crying out for attention and they think it's their chance.
Their beta senses are tingling, they activate cuck/ provider mode.