Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slut didn't want my cousins kids but then had kids with a white guy

A

Arab

Banned
-
My cousin married a western arab slut. It was a love marriage btw. So they married and the slut didn't want kids. So they divorced. Then a few years later I find out she had a few kids with a white guy she wasn't even married to after the divoce with my cousin.

My cousin then got a second marriage which was arranged. He married an arab doctor from a third world shithole. Now they live happy ever after for now.

Now his wife can prescribe you barbs so you don't even need rope.

I hate this irrational act. Fucking irrational slut.

Now his wife can prescribe you barbs so you don't even need rope.

Her being a doctor is usless in the west. She needs to study everything again if she wants to be a doctor here.

AWALT. JFL at thinking a non-western girl won't become a whore upon entering the west.

From one arab to the next. When will he learn?

The west is a shithole
A humble foid is all you need for happiness in life

@FoidsDeserveCancer

I have heard deathnik foids talk about this, they want half white kids. That's why I always laugh when their kids end up looking ethnic as opposed to white. That's suicide fuel for them.