Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slut at my gym

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
There is a really hot girl at my gym. She looks to be in her mid to late 20s. I always see her at the gym. I think she works out everyday. And she’s always wearing the same clothes. Leggings and a shirt which exposes her back and waist. She has an amazing ass too. Her body is literally perfect. I wanna fuck her so bad. I bet she’s a slut.

One day I was using the bench press and she was standing next to it with two other people. They weren’t even using it. They were just standing there and talking. As I was gonna do a set, I saw that she was resting her hand on the barbell. Instead of telling her to remove her hand, I just lifted up the barbell. Bet I scared her.

Do you guys also have that really hot girl at the gym that you wanna fuck?

Last edited:
i don't go to the gym just to avoid these nasty whores there, also i get very anxious when surrounded by hot toilets

based for you gymmaxxing. I woulda hurried up and coomed on her hand for putting on my something i'm trying to use :feelsohh::ahegao:

it's over

I cant go to the gym, Im shy
scared clannad after story GIF

Yeah all the hottest high school and college foids go to the YMCA at certain times, sadly there isn't a mirror behind the squat rack :feelscry:

No, I don’t worship foids :feelsjuice:

Fortunately gyms in my country are mostly gender segragated.

I never pay attention to foids at gym

I work out alone, at my home. I can't stand being around these fucking animals.

Yes, a lot of sluts I always see I want to fuck

There is a really hot girl at my gym. She looks to be in her mid to late 20s. I always see her at the gym. I think she works out everyday. And she’s always wearing the same clothes. Leggings and a shirt which exposes her back and waist. She has an amazing ass too. Her body is literally perfect. I wanna fuck her so bad. I bet she’s a slut.

One day I was using the bench press and she was standing next to it with two other people. They weren’t even using it. They were just standing there and talking. As I was gonna do a set, I saw that she was resting her hand on the barbell. Instead of telling her to remove her hand, I just lifted up the barbell. Bet I scared her.

Yes have several of them. Although there are about 4-5 that are my favorites :feelsohh:

Take creepshots.

Working out is pointless. No amount of gym will fix an ugly face, manlet height, autism, shitskin etc.

Working out is pointless. No amount of gym will fix an ugly face, manlet height, autism, shitskin etc.
Yes, but it will intimidate normies, and the average person will respect you. Normies are pack monkeys, so they will act like the animals that they are and bully/disrespect anyone they think they can beat up.

Plus, the health benefits are great.

Yes, but it will intimidate normies, and the average person will respect you. Normies are pack monkeys, so they will act like the animals that they are and bully/disrespect anyone they think they can beat up.

Plus, the health benefits are great.

How the fuck is a manlet framecel going to intimidate normies aftER gym-maxing?

How the fuck is a manlet framecel going to intimidate normies aftER gym-maxing?
Put on as much muscle as you reasonably can. If you truly are a framelet and look exactly the same after putting on 10 kilos of muscle, which is very unlikely, then it never began for you. You won't know until you put in the effort and do it.

Still, the health benefits remain, so you can still cope in that sense.

when I had a gym membership I remember going in the midnight to avoid the whores.

I'm so subhuman, that the visit to the local gym would've prolly induce heart-attack.

I never want to fuck girls because desire is the root of all suffering. But there are many girls at the gym that I admire. All of them.

Keep worshipping what you’ll never get to have
Why are you a mod or even on a forum about involuntary celibacy if you don't desire women (which we both know is a lie)? It shouldn't matter to you that you're incel therefore not be here. Most of you are in severe denial or genuinely retarded

Why are you a mod or even on a forum about involuntary celibacy if you don't desire women (which we both know is a lie)? It shouldn't matter to you that you're incel therefore not be here. Most of you are in severe denial or genuinely retarded
Of course I’m gonna have a biological desire for women but what’s the point in cucking yourself and causing pain by staring at what you want so badly but can never have? If I don’t have to see it there isn’t as much pain

I bet this bitch bench more than you pussy. That's the sad truth.

Of course I’m gonna have a biological desire for women but what’s the point in cucking yourself and causing pain by staring at what you want so badly but can never have? If I don’t have to see it there isn’t as much pain
Because I enjoy the sight of attractive women and it doesn't "pain" me to look at them because idc about them aside from them being eye candy. Lmfao you just exposed yourself and how full of shit the average incel is. Bro said he's in "pain" looking at random thots because he will never be with one. This is the definition of simping

Because I enjoy the sight of attractive women and it doesn't "pain" me to look at them because idc about them aside from them being eye candy. Lmfao you just exposed yourself and how full of shit the average incel is. Bro said he's in "pain" looking at random thots because he will never be with one. This is the definition of simping
If you have a sex drive as high as mine you need to fuck more than anything, and I’m fuckinf tired of just having to look at what I wanna fuck so bad but some other dude always gets. Simping is giving your resources to a foid and getting nothing in return, i give them absolutely nothing

I hate gym sluts, but I hate Chads even more. I would take the risk of possibly being outed as a gym peep stalker incel than work out around men that mog the fuck out of me

Gym sluts kill motivation to workout more than mogger chads TBH. Going to the gym is cucked. Better to exercise at home or somewhere secluded by yourself. :feelscry:

If you have a sex drive as high as mine you need to fuck more than anything, and I’m fuckinf tired of just having to look at what I wanna fuck so bad but some other dude always gets. Simping is giving your resources to a foid and getting nothing in return, i give them absolutely nothing
I jerk off multiple times a day. If you've never fucked before that should be enough. I'm starting to think you have had sex before but it was once or twice a long time ago. Of course you're going to deny this but imagine lmao

I jerk off multiple times a day. If you've never fucked before that should be enough. I'm starting to think you have had sex before but it was once or twice a long time ago. Of course you're going to deny this but imagine lmao
Projecting much? Jerking off doesn’t do it for me anymore I’ve done it for so many years I get so bored of it but still do at least once a day. I just don’t like to have to see and think about what I’m missing out on. The biggest part is that other men get to experience it at a younger age while I have to have all the unsatisfied sexual energy. Elliot Rodger was the same and he had more balls than you. Any guy would agree getting to have sex feels super good and you’re missing out on life if you don’t get to have it

Should have pulled out a lethal weapon and confronted them

Projecting much? Jerking off doesn’t do it for me anymore I’ve done it for so many years I get so bored of it but still do at least once a day. I just don’t like to have to see and think about what I’m missing out on. The biggest part is that other men get to experience it at a younger age while I have to have all the unsatisfied sexual energy. Elliot Rodger was the same and he had more balls than you. Any guy would agree getting to have sex feels super good and you’re missing out on life if you don’t get to have it
Elliot Rodger? You mean the fakecel? That's who you're comparing yourself to? You just keep inadvertently exposing yourself jfl

I cant go to the gym, Im shy
scared clannad after story GIF
I go to the typical chad bro gym, No one really likes me there but nobody talks to me there and that is a fine deal because I don't want anything to do with these retards. I'm only there for health purposes. I don't go because i'm an angry man let even though I really can be. I just want to see what it's like to be in shape. Because if I didn't have any sort of progress with my life then why would I continue on word.

Elliot Rodger? You mean the fakecel? That's who you're comparing yourself to? You just keep inadvertently exposing yourself jfl
I’m 25 and been posting on here for 5 years. Elliot was a hapa manlet and non NT. Very true incel

Public gym is just another place to get diced up by gunshots. It's also a playground - spend $70 on a weight bench, $50 on dumbbells.